70

Mom and dad your staying with Avery right?Yes Janice. Tomorrow he has appointment to get some shots. I am more scared for him than Lisa is. Oh you don't mind your papa and I will go with you than we can go to the park to have a picnic. Nana I like that. Jackson will be the one taking him. I have court and Lisa has budget meetings. Is it possible that Jackson take the day off with pay so we can spend time with him alone? You don't mind? Paul and I can handle it. Yes Nana. Let me call him now. We will put him to bed while you say bye to your family and you call Jackson.

Babe why did she refer to your grandpa as Paul?
She basically told me that even though they are older they are capable of doing this. Why didn't she just say that? She doesn't like people seeing her and papa not being able to care for a baby just because of their ages. I don't think that way. Please tell her. I will.

Lisa went to Remi's nursery.
Daphne I don't see you and Paul being too old to care for Remi or any other baby. You and Paul are caring grandparents who bring alot of wisdom to him and us. Thank you Lisa. Your welcome. I am going to go to bed . Night Daphne and Paul. Night Lisa. Night.

Grandma I spoke with Jackson he said not a problem and thank you.

I kiss my son and my grandparents good night and head off to bed.

The following morning we woke up and Katelyn was in good mood and had breakfast made for us.
Morning sis. Morning. Maura I am gonna look for a home to buy. Why all of a sudden? Its time for me to live in a home than the brownstone. I contacted baby girl and told her to put it for rent. Do you want help? No I have a few houses in mind already. Okay enjoy. I will. Penelope is meeting me to look at them. She was the one who recommended them to me. Jane thank you for introducing Simon and all. He already called me. When he returns , he has invited me over so I could meet his roommate Tony DiNozzo. You will like him. I need to get going to meet with Penelope and go over her proposal for the budget.I will forward you it once she gives it to me. Okay. Bye . Bye bye.

I hug my sister and sue leaves .

J she definitely is in a good mood. Yes, I definitely noticed that too. I am off to court. I am off to do another autopsy.

We miss each other bye and we leave on our vehicles to work.

I arrive to the first home three homes and don't care for them. The realtor tells me this is the last one. If not, she will look for more.

She gives me and Penelope the address

She gives me and Penelope the address. This one she was unaware of. Penelope and I drive to this one. It's not far from Parker's . The security guard waves us through
and we park.

 The security guard waves us throughand we park

This as you can see fits four vehicles. It's five bedroom home. I will use one as an office. It has a lovely pool.

She continues to talk and Penelope and I continue to look through the home. I turn the water on for pressure in the bathrooms and kitchen. I ask her how much and I sign the paperwork so she can put my bid in to the realtor. We say our goodbyes. Penelope and I stay parked and go over her proposal for the budget. I tell her I will discuss it with Maura and get back with her. I thank her for coming with me and we part ways. I call Maura and tell her I am enroute to drop the budget proposal off.

Hey sis. Hello Christina, Dr.Pike and Dr. PAPOV. Hi Katelyn. We will leave so you to can talk. Thank you.

Maura I placed a bid on a five bedroom home. It's actually near Parker's place . The rooms are set up like the brownstone. I can use my existing furniture. It has a four car garage. Actually can be more depending on the vehicles and nice pool too. Sounds perfect. Here is Penelope's proposal and I forwarded to your email account Rony proposal. I have to get going. I will review them and get back with you.
Thank you I have to get going.  The gate numbers and the mail box is being installed today.  J and I are finally glad this is being done so the gate entrance is done.  I couldn't believe I forgot to put in a mail box and numbers until I saw a not on my gate from from postal carrier.  

I said good bye and I left to go home to pay the installer for his work.

I couldn't believe my sister who is so anal forgot it. The security people told me a man named Simon Baker was here. I asked them to add him to my home approval.  He was moving in with me.  They let him in.

I finally got home and saw the work and paid the installer who had been waiting for me.

I couldn't believe I forgot to add those. 

Carmen and I had a very comfortable afternoon fucking one another.