55

My aunts, father and sisters were flying in tonight after they heard on the new I pulled out my gun to protect us.

They would be arriving around eleven tonight even Kelly was coming.   Becky and Joy stayed at the house for their safety.  More cops were around the premises protecting us and the property. It seems his parents were well liked any supported all Leo functions.

Will you have to eat.  Don't make me force this down your throat like our junior year in college fine.  The staff were glad that I was present because he wouldn't listen to them.
He has several of the staff leave to get my family.

My dad always considered him a son. As soon as he arrived will and my dad went to his father's office to talk properly.

Sis has he eaten? Yes after I threatened him.  Wow at least he ate.   The staff will show you to your rooms. Here is a map of everything.  We are right here.  Shit this place is huge.  Yes.  The media are being jerks now after two of the staff leaked his parents have been divorced for several years but lived under the roof.  The will was read. So soon? Yes Avery that is how his parents had it set up. There will be no services per his parents request . I was parents during the will reading. Much of it was left to him and he is to give yearly so much to charities they gave to each year.  They gave alot year all Leo's throughout Bakersfield.   He had written check to pay off your debt to auntie. What he shouldn't of and to pay off my and your school loans. He doesn't want us to worry about it nor expect us to pay him back.  It wasn't negotiable belive me I tried to reason him. He wrote q million check out to Vincent korsask children's shelter, five million to meals wheels. Ten million to the California state homeless student project and one million to American River College homeless student project.  Katelyn has been notified as all as children's shelter director. He still has money left over each year he is alive.  He also donated a million to Sacramento sheriff's dept and to  Sacramento police dept which Laura Rizzoli will control so no stealing occur.  Here is the kicker besides the each receiving a five hundred dollar check.  His parents left this mansion to me to sell or lease out.  What are you serious sweetheart? No I. am not auntie Amal.  I fainted for a bit then came to.
I bet sweetie. So we have millionaire sister now.  It's not funny you two.  I didn't mean it that way sis says Tabitha. I am sorry my nerves are shot . His hurting so much.  Ms Harris the family is here to see your boyfriend.  Thank you.

My family looks at me and didn't say q word Kelly left to speak with the doctor alone.and to see Will. They finally came out of his office and my dad and Kelly helped him upstairs. My heart was breaking in seeing this way.

Auntie let's get her to her room.  Which one is yours?He told all the staff here and the lawyer I am his girlfriend and I staying in his bedroom at his request. Sis did you have dessert last night and maybe this morning? Yup she did.  Leave her alone sis.  Sorry.  It's okay.  We are taking it slow for now.  Was he good? It was amazing Tabitha.  I won't go in details.

We finally get my niece upstairs and she goes to the bathroom and changes. We all leave his room after the doctor gave them both a sleeping pill. Kelly was going to stay in the bedroom with them to make sure no side effects. 

Babe I am going to bring you some coffee and your lap top.  Thank you Kelly for coming here with me. TABBY WE ARE IT IN TOGETHER. WE ALL DUCK AFTER someone shot his bedroom window and we heard multiple shots. We had our guns drawn.  We were glad after Kelly told us they are alright and they hadn't woke up.
Our aunt went outside and identified herself and demanded to know who shot at his window and if the person was caught.  She returned telling the rest of us it was his father's brother and he was shot dead when he tried to shoot an officer.
I immediately contacted the governor and told him we wanted the military to be called in. I never heard my dad use such foul language.  Avery and I didn't a word. My sister was informed of the tire stores burned to the ground and several of his mother's relatives were caught except except one.

Our office was broken into and one of the security guards was in the hospital but stable per Fred's conversation with my sister.  She was ticked and my dad's firm had cocktail thrown in it but the security was able to out it out.
Bab3 maybe this is why they paid off their school loans and her debt to Avery. They
may knew people might go after our business.
Acery gets  a call that someone tried to break into her house and Joy shot them. Jane and Maura took them to their home.  Avery immediately called Joy and Carmen was present speaking with with authorities. Joy and Becky were taken down to my aunts  for questioning.  Rebecca was representing Becky just in case.  My aunt immediately called Jason to get security for Maura's home and contacted Lisa who was getting getting a private plane to fly her in Sacramento .

We all were beyond pissed that these relatives called war on our homes  family and businesses. Frankie called amal and told her that the family who was still present was packing ours clothes and other items .Maura was flying in my grandparent's, June and Avery he suggested we to Jackie and Richard's until all this cooled down. Everyone repacked their while Tabitha packed Kelly and her weird and Kelly packed William and Samantha stuff. 
It we hard waking them up. The staff told us there's an elevator to make it safer to get my sister and William downstairs. The military escorted us the airport. Maura arrived an later with the family and also Becky. Remi and Joy.  Lisa was being flown in as well.. my sister and William were still asleep.  We got them on board on another plane that Maura charter to fly us in. She had medical supplies galore with her just in case any of us needed it.
My older sister and Lisa hugged Remi Joy and Becky.

Maura said she already gave them a sedative and they would be asleep soon.

Jackie we will be landing around 6 a.m. I appreciate you taking us all. We hired more security too and rented vehicles too  plus Richard ordered air mattresses for the younger ones. We have the downstairs guest master bedroom with an air mattress for Becky and Joy.  If you think of anything order it on my account. You still know the password? Yes kinda hard forget that one. Jackie would need more pillows, blankets and  portable toilet for Becky. I still have the toilet from when Richard hurt himself. I will have the staff to get it down out of the attic.  Love you mom.  Love you too.

I ended the call.

I updated every one  who was still awake. Samantha and William were finally awake. They wanted to know why they were on a plane. Jason told then everything that transpired.  I never in my life ever heard so much anger and hatred come out of Will's mouth.  He apologized so much to everyone.  My dad said the ashes to his parents were being forwarded through Lisa Fox business and Jenna would personally pick them up and bring them to Jackie and Richard's home.

Do you all understand why my parents instructed me to donate how I did to you and others. Son I didn't want to believe they could do that.  I will pay for any damages and all the security and overtime for the officers and Q Security. Lisa and Avery I am so sorry for what occurred at your home and it scared my little nephew.
We all looked at him. Son I thought you were going to wait to ask her. Well all of her loved ones are here and she can't run away.  Did you bring what I handed you in my dad's office? Yes