49

Where to for lunch aunties my treat? Juanita's, but Amal and I  are paying for it. We agreed to have lunch. We will take the leftovers from yesterday for everyone to eat and it's not up for further discussion. Yes auntie. 
I am driving and my aunt Amal tells my auntie Janice to apologize because how I phrased it was wrong. I apologized to my niece and she accepted it . There was no front parking so we parked in the back.

We see that Barry,  Tommy and Katelyn is here with Nina,  Drew , Carmen, Rony  and Penelope

Hi. Come and join us. We have yet to order this place is packed. We lucked out on parking.
Nina and Barry it went well. I am glad. So what did you end up getting? A land rover in chocolate. Very nice.   We came to eat here so we could take the left overs to their place at five  . A moving company is coming to bring Tabitha's stuff. I can help. Count Becca and I in.  I will be there. Drew and I can help. We took today off. We all just finished golfing for fun. My husband and I will be there. I will be there once I drop off Rony at the airport. Thanks I wasn't expecting so much help. We  are family. I know but still. I thought it was just going to be my aunts,  Antonio and Kevin. Well you have 9 more to help you than just you four.  I didn't yell William nor my sisters. Avery needs to be there for nephew. They both returned to work full time today. My other sister and William need to study for the bar exams tomorrow.  You know sweetie they will want to help.  It will be hard removing the food without them asking.  Aunties leave the left overs.  Kelly and I  will provide stuff to make deli sandwiches with chips and water or beer. After I drop you two off , I will go to the store. Tabitha give us the money, Drew and I will go. Any certain type of meat and bread? Sub rolls,mustard mayonnaise, Monterey jack,  American cheese,  lettuce,  tomatoes,  roast beef,  turkey, and ham and and two cases of water,  and a bag of ice. Okay I recorded it. We now need the address.

I told them the address and text Kelly we had alot of extra help and Drew and Tommy are going shopping to buy dinner. She told me to thank them and to bring a receipt and she will write Drew or Tommy a check.  Gotta go bad emergency
Okay.

She said thank you and bring a receipt. She will write a check. She had to go a bad accident happened and incoming I am guessing.  I thought you were doing your internship. I start in August.

We finished eating and left. I dropped my aunts off and finished doing our laundry and got the plastic cups,  silver ware, paper plates and napkins ready for tonight.

Babe your home. I hung up photos and put out photos of us and my family. I hope you like them.

You had me up so big, so I went and had this one enlarged and replaced the picture you had here .