14

I was waiting on my wife and got put when I saw her

I was waiting on my wife and got put when I saw her. She hugged and kissed me.

Sweetie thanks for getting me.  I am hungry and would like to go through as
Alberta's drive thru and get a carnitas burrito,Dr. Pepper and salsa and chips. I didn't get a chance to eat dinner. June you know  better. I know.  Okay. 

J tomorrow let's go in town to see a movie and have lunch at the casino and maybe gamble some.  Anything you want Maur. J no dessert tonight to make sure we both don't get sick. We held the food down quite well but I don't want to chance it. No problem doc. Night .  night.

Maur kissed me good night and placed he head on my abs and she nodded off before me.

I ordered June her food and we left. June usually eats her food slowly.  We were maybe ten minutes away from the place and was finished with her burrito.
Babe I guess you were hungry. I told you I was. Yes you did. 

Avery was finished with everything else before we got home.

Brian let's see how this one looks? We took the one of Avery and June down. She told me to cut it up and put in the ♻️ bin and Brian did that.

Looks good

Looks good. Let's finish these last ones up and drop them off at FedEx so they will get then tomorrow. Okay.

I sent June the photo of it up.
Looks perfect. We will be here a little longer than Brian will drop them off at FedEx to overnight them. Okay, thanks see you tomorrow.

Dang it don't I ever get a break? What's wrong? The water pipes busted in the coroner's office. Pike said many of the open cases evidence is ruined. Oh Babe. Where you going? To work. Why you can't do anything? Yes  I can.  How's that? I have the cleaning crew and officers there to move my office in the conference room for now before my office caves in. Hailey my office is above the coroner's office. Do you want me to come? No, I don't want to approve overtime and I don't need you getting hurt.Yilena is out and I need you all to be able to work the cases. Okay babe be safe. It's suppose to be raining soon.

My cell phone is ringing. J hands it to me. I look at the clock and ura eleven o'clock.  It's Pike Maur. It's never good if he is calling me when I have days off.

Dr. Isles. Pike calm down what was that again? All the cases we are currently working on is ruined.  The water pipes busted. Pike what do you want me to do from here.

J hears him because I have it on intercom. 

Maur we won't be going to the movies. It's snowing real bad out there. Pike you will have to solve this in your own. It looks like ita too dangerous to drive. Shit you always leave me handling crisis. Pike are you saying you don't want to be in charge,,? No it sure sounds like it. Is Christina there yes? Please get her on the phone Christina Dr. Isles wishes to speak with you. Sorry Dr..Isles. It's not your fault.  Is he that out of it? Yes. I will call Dr. Vladimir PAPOV in.Thank you. He will be in charge for now on. Hold on for a second. Ok .

J I need to use your cell  Here.  Good evening Dr. PAPOV. HELLO DR..ISLES  I NEED TO RELIEVE PIKE FROM HIS TEMPORARY POSITION. THE WATER PIPES BUSTED AND ALL THE CURRENT CASES EVIDENCE IS RUINED. OH NO. MY EVIDENCE I FOUND IS RUINED. WHAT EVIDENCE? PIKE WAS WRONG. THERE WERE ANOTHER BULLET TWO TO BE EXACT ON YOUR KIDNAPPER.I see well there is no finding the truth now. Your right.You didn't see anyone else in the warehouse?No I heard a noise but the statement I gave states that. Oh well. Its okay Dr. Please go in now. I will let everyone else know in an email. I will leave in a few. I am glad you and Jane are safe. Thank you.

I ended my call and looked at J.  We didn't say anything because  Christina was still on my cell.

Christina please have PIKE get on the phone. After PAPOV arrives he will tell you what he wants done.  Okay Dr..Isles. please tell Jane the rest of here are glad you two are safe. Thank you.
DR.  PIKE DR. ISLES WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU.
YES DR. ISLES. KEN GO HOME.DR..PAPOV IS ON HIS WAY. HE WILL BE IN CHARGE IN MY ABSENCE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. GOOD BYE.

Maur you hung up on him.Yes. I didn't want to hear anything else.  I am gonna call Jay Please hand me my lap top and turn it on. Okay.

My cell is ringing.  Hi Maura. Hi Jay  I heard.  DR PIKE WON'T BE IN CHARGE ANYMORE.  THANK YOU THANK YOU. 
Maur starts laughing.
JAY DR..PAPOV IS COMING IN AND WILL BE UN CHARGE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. AT LEAST ONE POSITIVE THING.  MAURA YOU AND JANE RELAX UP THERE.  WE PLAN ON IT.  WE ARE SHUTTING OUR CELLS OFF. IF YOU NEED ME. CALL THE INN. OKAY. 
I ended the call and got on my laptop and put a memo out to the governor. Staff and other Leo agencies that Dr. PAPOV will be in charge ufn.I logged out and turned off my laptop. I put it on the floor. 

J thank goodness the water pipe broke. I agree and we did hear another noise. It probably was a bird, cat or something small because the noise was faint . We were in a closed room no one else was present. Glass did break above us but it was caused by the wind. No foot prints were on the roof.  Don't worry.  We are cleared . Let's go back to sleep.