13

Tommy, baby girl, Becky and Joy thanks for coming out here. Your welcome sweetheart.  Yilena how come you didn't go to work today? I am still dealing with the loss of my ex killing herself in the jail at work.  I didn't know. It's okay
Let's just play.

Becky touched my hand and stated she was here for me. It was good to hear that.  Baby girl hugged me. She updated us on Jane and Maura. I was worried about them but couldn't take more on my plate right now.

We are at the new gun range

We are at the new gun range. We actually like this one and agreed to join up.

Kiki how is Jane and Maura? Dr. Nierro they are okay but will be sick at least for today.  They both had too much wine. Baby girl and Tommy drove them to Tahoe last night and left Maura's porsche there.  Baby girl told the valet person at the inn not to let them drive unless they were sober. If they did, she would personally sue them. When we heard about what happened, I was frightened for them both but glad they lived. Emotional they will be dealing with this for awhile
Yes, they will but with all of us for them to vent too they should be okay. If not, counseling with Kim or someone else.

J how is that settling in your stomach? So far so good and I feel better after sweaty some of the alcohol out of my system okay peeing it out. You? I actually feel better. 

J and I cuddled up in our bedroom after housekeeper changed the bedding and cleaned the suite. We began watching a history Channel.

Becky yours and Joy's game definitely improved. Thank you.Becky has the pro golf working with me on my swing. It shows.  Thank you Tommy. We we better get going. Becky and I are going to watch Remi so Avery and Lisa can go to the movies and dinner afterwards.

Christina how did the photos look on the laptop. Well the ones they chose are okay. Look

Bring up the bottom left one up bigger

This is the one I want for the studio

This is the one I want for the studio. You brokered a good price June for them allowing us to use this one. I first I thought the mother was going to say no until you told them we would shoot their next event for four hours free. Okay done . We have done well known people but they are the most demanding and rude . Yes they are. You know it's part of the business.
Let's get to the airport and get back to the studio and print the ones they want and shipped off . The sooner the better. 

My cell rings.
Aye babe you still in Los Angeles?Yes. I will be home sooner. They agreed for us to hang one up too. See I knew you could do it.  Please pick me up from the airport in an hour . Christina and Brian are going to take the truck to the studio to print the photos,  hang the one up and send the photos via courier tonight.  I will tell you more when you get me. Okay.  See you in a hour .