35

Everyone finally left and appeared to enjoy themselves. Tabitha came out to everyone she is a lesbian. Everyone was glad she told us and were happy for being her true self and not hiding it.

It was good to see the DVD even with them being themselves. At least we know its coming to end and hopefully they will be safe. I am glad Jane went. I know you are but at times you know I may have to go under cover. We are not homicide division anymore. Jay renamed us as special investigation unit, since we were solving more than homicides. We all forget at times are new units name. My grandparents are settled in. I couldn't believe my nieces hiding their education and the other their sexual orientation. I am just glad they are both happy for revealing what they did. We better get to bed. I know my nieces and brother. They will be here early to go car shopping .

I kissed my wife. We both were exhausted. It was a long day of cooking, setting up the tables , chairs and decorations. We nodded off to sleep.

Sure enough they were here to go car shopping

Sure enough they were here to go car shopping . My grandma had biscuits and gravy with scrambled eggs with coffee for breakfast with mixed berries on the side.

Okay we will go in grandpa's car, Avery's because of the baby car seat, your auntie Janice . Everybody should fit. Jason nice car. You already have a plate for it? Yup it came with it . My brother going through midlife crisis. Leave your brother alone . Yes mom.

Samantha what type of vehicle do you want to get? 2024 audi. It's the 2023 model but it coming out as the 2024. Okay, everyone follow me to Niello Audi.

Remi is changed before we leave. We arrive there and Samantha sees the audi she wants and tells my brother.

 We arrive there and Samantha sees the audi she wants and tells my brother

He and my grandfather go speak with the salesman. He brings back the keys and the four of them drive off.

Grandma how come you and grandpa didn't tell me or my brother she switched majors? We knew it was hers to tell you. She also was scared to tell you just like when Avery started calling me and your father different names as the grandparents. You and Jason did the same thing to us as well as my granddaughters. Here they come now. We the check this morning before she deposited. Your dad and I are going to give her more money to put down on it. Mom Amal and Lisa is gonna to pay the difference as well. She is to sell  Lisa's old car and keep the money for living expenses. I am gonna to ask her to join my firm. I would like to have her there so she can get her feet wet but it would be nice to have someone specialize in the firm more than criminal law. I was waiting to ask her in front of everyone today when we have lunch at Aunties house. Oh sweetheart she will love it. She is scared to join a firm. I know how I was nervous even though I excelled. I already spoke with Fred about it and he agrees with me.

Dad and grandpa this is the one. Dad will you still cover me on your insurance? Yes, until you get a lawyer job. Thank you.
My daughter haggled with the salesman and got the price way down and extras thrown in. I was so proud of her.

Samantha your grandma and I are going to write a check too so you won't have alot to pay it off. Samantha Lisa and I are going to pay the rest off in full on the condition you sell your car that was once Lisa's and use that money only for living expenses. Thank you all. Sis here is five hundred dollar check. Now we all contributed to your vehicle. Well since your paying it off in full with everyone's help Ms. Samantha I will knock five grand off of it. Thank you. Let's go inside and do the paperwork and you can decide if you want a personalized plate or a regular one in a special plate. I know what I want. I checked this morning and it was still available as of 8 o'clock. What is it and what type of plate. The regular plate with this.

Okay, sign here and I will take everyone's checks and be right back once I put the information in the computer

Okay, sign here and I will take everyone's checks and be right back once I put the information in the computer. Mr. Harris I will need your insurance name. It's nationwide and use the address of my daughter's license. I see you still have California license. Yes.

He left and my dad got on the phone with his agent to add my new car.

It's done insurance. We need to sell your car soon so I won't have to pay for five vehicles. Dad I have a person who is interested in it. When we get back to San Francisco, he will bring me check that we will go to his bank to cash it before I sign the pink slip to him. It's also my bank  He is willing to pay me
$25,765. 00 since it still is on good condition. Wow for my old car that is a heck a good price.
The salesman returns and asks me what year and model of mustang. I tell him and he says I am getting a good amount of money. My sister smiled and thanked him and we all left to my sister's home.

 My sister smiled and thanked him and we all left to my sister's home

Samantha I am hoping you will say yes. To what Avery? I spoke with Fred. We both would like you to join our firm once you pass the bar . Avery I won't be practicing criminal law. Duh , I know that. I know when Carmen hired me I was nervous and scared even though I brought her and Fred in alot of money. Well just think about it. You can live with us if you don't mind a crying nephew. Sweetie or you can live with Amal and I. Sis I rather live with Aunties. I love my nephew but he cries alot and seeing top much of you at work than home would be too much. Okay. Your aunt and I will have additional room added on so you can have your own home office too. This way you don't have to stay late or go in early if you don't want top. Thank you everyone for understanding and paying off my audi for me and dad you continuing to have me on your insurance . We will have your car shipped to your school so you won't have to drive that far. Thanks dad. Everyone I think this cause for some champagne alcohol free and alcohol for you being cum de laude. Sis I still have a few more months for me to keep my grades up. I am confident you will. Did none of us go shopping this morning to get any sales? Your grandpa and I did with Amal, Janice , Joy and Becky. Where is Becky and Joy at? Playing golf tournament in San Jose for a cancer fundraiser.

My dad made a toast while my aunt Janice, dad and two sisters begin to make air fry lemon chicken with risotto pumpkin pie and spinach egg salad . We had an early lunch  real close to breakfast.