39

Maur you ready yet? Yes,I am now.
We head over to the church so Remi can be baptized. His parents finally decided to have the baptismal on Wednesday night.
Maur , Janice,  Antonio and Tommy ended up being his godparents. They changed some of the people after realizing some would be better than others and the initial people who were didn't take offense to it.
The baptism didn't take long.  We all went back to Avery and Lisa's home to celebrate.

Avery and I would like to thank their Godparents and all who showed up today. We waited until Maura returned to do the baptism.   We didn't want to wait any longer. Please enjoy the food that is being catered by Jimmy Yee's Chinese restaurant.

Tommy and Antonio were having a ball with Remi. We were laughing when Remi pulled Tommy's hair when Tommy said something to Jane about switching out Maur over diaper changing. J was having difficulty changing the diaper  . When earlier Tommy had not had a problem especially when Remi had huge mess in his diapers. J about puked abs switched out with me right away.
Tommy it seems Remi has taken over the role of MA when you sat something you shouldn't say. Avery and Lisa who taught him that? Not  us. Becky starts laughing. Auntie did you teach him that? Well ummm. Yes. Auntie you should know. better. I know but it was funny you have to admit. Tommy Lisa and I are very sorry.  Lisa gets Remi and scolds him. He looks at Lisa probably thinking what did I do wrong  Grandma Becky taught me it.

We all had a splendid time.
Everyone may I have your attention.  Fred and I  decided to make my sister partner in our law firm once she passes the bar. Carlo finished designing the lobby and the third floor finally. Samantha please go through these magazines and choose by tonight what you want. Carlo has written down the dimensions of your office and other areas as the meeting room. I took the liberty on choosing what tiles, carpeting and colors for your office and bathroom.
We spoke with your professors and they basically all stated the same. You would be a great partner. Wow,,Fred and sis I  had no idea. A partner. We know you don't have money yet but when you do,we will take some of it out of your check. Carmen and Fred gave me the opportunity to be in there's when I started.  Fred and I just wanted to do it for you too. Fred and Avery I rarely am caught off guard. Thank you. I won't let you down. Sweetie your grandparents,  sister and aunties are happy for you. When Avery told they were going to do this ,we  were so thrilled for you .
Thank you thank you.   I won't let you down. Auntie I  will order everything once I see the place. Here is a key and the code to the alarm and password is written on the back of the new business cards we had printed but are not using  .

 Here is a key and the code to the alarm and password is written on the back of the new business cards we had printed but are not using 

The building has already has the signs updated outside of the building.  As you can see from this picture on my cell  .