59

Everyone was fitted and the designer that none of us knew came up with sketches the following day for us all. Some changes were made. The employees were at work. 30 people working on all to be done by the weekend. Today we all went to William's family plot and buried his parents after my dad and I convinced him it was the proper thing to do than wait. I was afraid if he kept their ashes he would wake up every morning staring at the urns and it would eat him up. We finally returned and Will, Richard and my dad went to smoke a cigar in his father's honor.  Will dislike smoking and was bad at it but did it . His father asked him to do it in the will.The media was still hovering around and my aunt Janice , Avery and the rest of the Rizzolis with Richard went out side and shot every drone down.  The security and even the cops laughed. The cops couldn't do anything because the drones even in the air was flying over private property.  The media finally tapered off after that. Of course the headlines were bad, but we were all safe and not scared and Maura was happy the people blood pressures were within normal limits especially my Will.
Avery,  Samantha Tabitha,  Kelly. Lisa and William I hope these rings will bring you much joy. Neil thank you for flying in to do this. Dr. Isles no.
problem. William I am sorry to hear about your parents. Your parents were one of my  first customers within the week I opened my first store. Thank you for your condolences and for flying to Italy.  Your welcome.  Neil your town car is here. BYE ALL.
Maura walked him out and paid him for  coming as a favor to her.

When Maura returns let's go fishing.  Katelyn since I am here,  I want to go check on the wineries.  I haven't been able to come up here like I use too. I will meet you at the lake.  Maur - baby girl and I will come with you. Okay.

While Katelyn,  Jane and my wife gone Christina and I went over what type of shots to do for their individual photos and headed into town to rent camera equipment for Saturday. Everyone else left to fish and hopefully catch our dinner tonight.

I arrived and see the entrance

This is Dr. Maura Isles buzz me in.

The staff buzzes me I'm.

I drive to the estate and Rony meets us

Maura I didn't know you were coming by. I want to see what you have done.  I also need 3 cases of champagne  1 alcohol free champagne case,  2 cases of Bordeaux   , 2 bottles of Bordeaux alcohol free, and 3 cases of rosé to be delivered today to Jackie and Richard's home for the wedding. I am sorry you cannot make it. Me too all three too. I  am leaving tonight to Hawaii for vacation. I knew you were going.  I just didn't know where and when.  I will call the delivery guy to load it up and take it. I am gonna to tour the families to see how things are going with J and baby girl. Enjoy your vacation. I will.

Rony leaves and I dry over to the human resources to get the go cart so I  can drive through the Vineyards .