3

MOM THANK YOU FOR HELPING US PAY FOR THR ADDED GARAGES. 
Julian this still is my home.  You two should of told me you had this done. If I hadn't moved when I did, I wonder when the two of you would of have told me.  Mom I thought Olivia and I could of surprised you without needing your help. I just didn't think I was going to have to pay that much to get my truck fixed.

Mom see it doesn't even look like it was hit by a hit and run at work

Mom see it doesn't even look like it was hit by a hit and run at work.  I was ticked when one of the musicians told me my truck was hit and only the campus cops saw it. They lost the person and when they found the vehicle it was burnt.  It was stolen is all the police department could tell me. I was glad to help and we all now have a garage to park the vehicles.  Next time you two don't try to take on such expenses. Sorry Kim. Sorry Mom. We'll let's go inside.   I will be right back and we can eat lunch. I am going to get the mail.

I have to admit it did come out well

I have to admit it did come out well.  I  am getting the mail when I see Janice and Yilena in the neighborhood. This couldn't be good.

Olivia I am glad she didn't get mad. I told you we should of told her . I know babe you were right.  I am sorry we had to dip into our wedding savings.  Carlo did tell us the amount increased before he the contractor and his team started because the cost of lumber and roofing tiles went up than he had anticipated.  I am just glad it came out well and now we all have a place to park our vehicles and I can work on the truck when its is needed.  I could do your tuneup.  Julian thank you anyway but the garage is doing it . I will need you to take me after lunch to pick it up. Afterwards I am going to mu study group. Okay babe.

Olivia and Julian here are your mail and Janice and Yilena have some questions for us .
Olivia thank you for making lunch come and join us and you can ask us your questions.  There is more than enough for us all.

We are here for your neighbor.  He has been killed. Did any of you see someone leave that normally isn't around here or hear a gum shot. None of us heard a gun shot. We did see his daughter leaving crying.  We know they haven't been getting along well lately.  She turned to crime to support her habit. Is there anything else?

We all looked at one another and said no. We then ate lunch. They thanked us for lunch and than they left. We were shocked to know Mr. Adam was killed  and hoped it wasn't his daughter.

Mom this is why we wanted a garage for my truck.  She broke into and stole my stereo twice.  I reported it the second time but not the first. Mr. Adam's paid for the damage and the cost for the new one to be installed. I see. Well you two better get going. We better go get my hummer before the garage closes for the day. I rather drive my vehicle than one of yours. Mom I will be at work after I drop her off. Kim I won't be home until late.  I have my study group. You two be safe and I will do the clean up.  Thanks mom. Thank you Kim.

Becca did you pick up everything from the store? Yes, I also gassed up your suv.  Come and help me bring in the groceries.

  Come and help me bring in the groceries

I am glad Jane let us rent her cabin. Carmen we are still friends even though it is still a little awkward at work but we are getting through it. I am glad you finally are not being rude to Lisa and Avery anymore.  It is getting better.  I moved on with you so I thought it was time to forgive them and concentrate on us. What did you pick up for lunch? Clam chowder and deli sandwiches. Thanks.  No problem.  You got start a fire and I will put the groceries away. We can than eat and watch some TV.

Carmen I don't know what you want to watch

Carmen I don't know what you want to watch.  A documentary would be nice. Okay.

The fire felt good and we started  eating our lunch and watching tv.