Author's Note and Disclaimer

A PWP that found a plot.

Author's Note

The plan for this story was simple...sex!

Since sex sells, it wasn't such a bad reason to write a story. Except, I wasn't thinking that far ahead when I started it. I just wanted to write a story with these characters because the series wasn't doing enough to keep me happy. I didn't even plan to share it. I was just indulging myself with the luck of being able to create something because it didn't exist in any other form.

I wrote Tong's perspective first. The story that is now Without Boundaries.

The further I went with the story, the more aware I was that something was missing. Turned out it was Pok's perspective. Using what I had already written for Tong, I wrote his perspective. That is now With Benefits.

They can be read together or apart. With each chapter in tandem or one story and then the other. To make it easier on those who might like to move between perspectives with ease, I have created this third version.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction using characters from the series Gen Y Series 2 (native Title: วัยรุ่นวุ่นYรัก 2) and in part on the prequel Gen Y Series created by Star Hunter Entertainment and aired on Channel 3 Thailand and iQiyi Online Streaming. They are the rightful owners of the copyright for Gen Y Series. No infringement on their claim to this copyright is intended in the creation and publication of these works.

I do not claim ownership of the characters or the setting(s) in which they are represented. The story created is a work of my imagination and is intended for entertainment purposes only. No financial benefit is derived from writing or publishing this story.

Directed by Nob Sathanapong Limwongthong
Written by Wittawat Sangsakit