24. Tong

"Kiss me."

Why did he have to press my buttons like that? He already knew what it meant to me to kiss him. What it was like to do it willingly. Yet he seemed unsatisfied—not unhappy, just incapable of ever getting enough. He wanted me to make the declaration of love every time my mouth touched his.

I know he knew, yet I was still embarrassed. I hadn't been able to own my feelings before and now that I could it still felt strange. Probably because of how much I enjoyed it and how stupid I felt for having hidden from myself for so long.

He wasn't asking for a kidney; he was asking for a kiss. Beyond my trepidation was the desire to give him anything he ever wanted. This was the easiest and the best of them. I kissed him over and over again. Until his breath was gone and his control was shaky. His desire so visible, there was no way to mistake his blown pupils, his flushed face and his hard cock for anything but what they were; evidence of my effect on him.

When I knelt down in front of him, undressed him and took his cock into my mouth, it was just a different kind of kiss. A way to wash away the ghosts of the past and replace them with something more vital; wholesome even.

"Tong, aaahh fuck...ungh...don't stop, ungh..."

His reaction made me moan. Every time I did, he did it too. I realised my reaction was causing his reaction. Testing my theory, I did it on purpose. Over and over again, until he was coming down the back of my throat and trembling violently as his body capitulated to my ministrations. Leaving him spent.

"Are you going to rest now?"

"You're evil," he said breathlessly and flopped onto the bed like his legs could no longer hold him up.

"You love it." I returned saucily as I left him to step into the bathroom.

I wanted to take care of my little problem but that didn't feel right with Pok just a few metres away. It was uncomfortable but it wasn't unbearable so I rinsed my mouth and grabbed a washcloth. I was surprised when I didn't hear any protest about my assertion only to return to the main room and find Pok curled around my pillow sleeping peacefully.

Tucking him in a little tighter after I run the washcloth over his body, I stayed on the bed watching him sleep. Resisting the urge to touch him so as not to wake him. He needed his rest and I needed to find something else to do. I'd figure something out later. After I'd had my fill of the sight of him.

Of course, that was never going to happen.

~

"Why did you let me fall asleep?" Pok asked me the next morning.

It was just after 5 a.m. but I hadn't really slept. Eventually, giving up the effort and going in search of something to eat. He needed his energy before training so I didn't scrimp on the options.

"I don't think I let you do anything. I just didn't stop you."

"Why didn't you make me stay up and take care of you?"

"Because sometimes you need me to take care of you," I answered decisively, refusing to let him get a bee in his bonnet about what had happened the night before. "Speaking of taking care of you, you need to get up, take a shower and come and eat your breakfast."

"I don't think I can eat. I mean...I might barf."

"I got you something mild. It's just congee with nothing added but if you want some pork bits or meatballs, I bought them separately. And there are noodles and some fried rice if you get hungry later." I told him and he actually rolled his eyes at me. I was going to backtrack but I remembered what we'd talked about the night before. He wanted me here, I was going to have to get used to occupying some space around him.