31. Pok

I was ready to walk out of the theatre the minute Tong told me he was ready to go. But he pulled me back down. I knew he was struggling to keep it together from the death grip he had on my hand. But he confirmed it when he whispered, "Wait...I have to...uhm..."

I wanted to feel him. I wanted to draw him into my lap and take him right there. I couldn't do any of it in the theatre, not with the slightest possibility anyone was watching. That didn't stop me from reaching between his legs and squeezing his hard-on. Watching him arch his back and press his legs together. Trapping my hand exactly where I wanted it.

"No. Oh god...Pok, please...stop. Not here. I'll do anything if you just..."

He was panting to the rhythm of my strokes. His voice getting lower and lower and his eyes rolling back as he tried to stave off his orgasm. I had a split second to make my decision and I latched onto his offer.

"Anything?" I asked.

He shook his head vigorously but I knew it was so I would let go. He got his wish when I dragged him from the theatre to the taxi rank without pause. Tong could barely keep up and I didn't understand why he was dragging his feet. We needed to be somewhere private.

"Your place is closer," I told him when we stepped into the taxi. He looked at me owlishly until I explained, "You have to give him directions."

He gave the driver minimal instructions and I hoped he knew where he was going because Tong was in no position to keep up a running commentary. He was pressed up against me so close, it was as close to my earlier fantasy of having him in my lap as I could get in public.

"You could have waited..." he whispered against the side of my neck. His lips grazing the sensitive spot over and over again.

I had to hold him tight to stop him. He was driving me crazy but I should have had better control.

"I thought I could wait. I had every intention..." And I did. But it felt like I had been holding myself in check for so long, I was ready to blow. Was I projecting my desire on him? Pushing him when it was me who wanted this and not him. "I'm sorry..."

I let my lips brush over his cheek to cement my apology. Only to have him undo my good intentions when he grabbed my thigh to steady himself against my body. His hold inching too high to be ignored but not close enough to give me what I wanted.

"Get up there," I told him when we reached his apartment building. I paid the driver and rushed after Tong, catching him just as he opened his door. I slammed the door behind me then locked it. It was useless to count, useless to take a deep breath. Useless.

"Take it all off," I order when I stopped trying to convince myself to be more...civilized.

I watched as Tong followed my instructions. Pulling off each garment without fanfare. My palms itching with the desire to touch; to help him get out of his clothes faster. But this was part of it too. I clenched my hands and my teeth and stayed where I was.

"Lie down."

I walked towards him then. Pulling off my clothes as I crowded him onto the bed. Tong licked his lips and run a hand down my body. Parting his legs so I could kneel between them.

"You said I could do anything, right?"

"Yes?" He answered, soft and breathless.

"I'm going to make you come."

No matter how much I told myself to go slow, I couldn't. I was rough with Tong when I touched him. Mapping his body from his foot to his waist, over his torso and down again. I wasn't interested in teasing him. Getting my fill of the way he responded to me was the only item on the agenda.

His cock jumped when I first touched it. His gasp was loud even though he was watching me and knew exactly what I was doing.

Tong was barely breathing. His short, sharp inhales and barely audible exhales were similar to someone who'd just run a marathon. I was tempted to tell him to breathe but I didn't have enough air in my lungs to spare for speaking.

I was grinding our bodies together. Getting close enough to kiss and hold him. Keeping him in place so I could do all the things I wanted. Tong didn't fight me. If anything, he seemed to find the contact soothing.

My mind was playing tricks on me because I wanted so many things at once. I couldn't prepare him if I was holding him but I didn't want to let go. In the end, he helped me by arching into my body. The needy plea for more cutting through the fog of desire.

I prepped him quickly and positioned myself. I wanted to go slow but he raised his hips and joined our bodies before I could thrust. I held his hips in place but he was insatiable. Grabbing my ass and pulling me into him so I had to move. His unwillingness to let go keeping me close. We were of one mind.

The only way to get more friction was a deep, lazy grind. Kissing him slowly as our bodies rocked together. Teasing his neck and shoulder with tongue and teeth. I felt his orgasm start as a shiver. The string of consonants he yelled out echoing through my body. The evidence of his climax shooting out of him in violent spurts.

I couldn't stop. I was just as desperate to come but I needed more. Lifting myself off him, I found the leverage I needed to thrust harder. Drawing his knees up over my arms so I had the freedom to move and the perfect angle to peg his gland. I didn't feel my orgasm—I fell into it. Tumbling into ecstasy and taking Tong with me on his second trip down the exalted dive.

Tong passed out.

I was shocked at first but the sound of a soft snore reassured me that he was fine. I couldn't stop looking at him. Brushing his hair off his face I stared at his sleeping face. Unashamed by the surge of feelings I had for him. That solidified an idea that had been pinging in my brain for a while.

I was alright with letting him sleep for half an hour but when the time elapsed, I shook his shoulder to rouse him.

"I'm not done with you."

"Hmm? Okay..." Did he even know what he was saying? "What do you want?"

"I've been thinking something...since the massage you gave me."

"Thinking about what?" He asked.

"What you said...about taking me..." I started quietly, "...do you want to do that?"

His face was a moving tapestry of emotions. Wide-eyed and confused giving way to a soft secret smile only to be replaced by a frown so deep I wanted to put my finger against it and chase it away. He wanted this, that was clear, but something was stopping him. I wanted to argue my case. Give him all the reasons it was a good idea but I held my tongue—and my breath.

It took him a minute but he finally nodded.

I was so glad I hadn't done anything to influence his decision. It would have been another story altogether if he had turned me down. But I was happy with this outcome.

"Okay," I said nonchalantly.

"Okay?" He asked like he didn't believe me.

"Yes."