26. Tong

I should have known that that was going to be the measure of every race thereafter. Pok qualified for everything he participated in, coming first in the individual medley and backstroke. He just had to keep up the same form for the relays and the long 1500-metre race on the last day. I had to wonder whether he'd make it because he looked exhausted.

Dinner was a much quieter affair even with the excitement of knowing Pok was going for nationals. He would have gone straight to the mattress when we got to my room if I had let him. Instead, I grabbed one of his bath sheets and lay it on the bed. I showed him the bottle of oil I had bought.

"This is for you," I said putting it on the crate and reaching for him. I pulled off his clothes one by one. Not letting him pull me in for a kiss when he would have. Instead, I drew him to the bed. "You were amazing today. But you still have a full day tomorrow. So let me help you relax."

"What are you doing?"

"I need you to trust me," I said, pushing him down onto the bed and kneeling beside him.

Turning on the YouTube video I'd found, I started the slow, sensual massage. I struggled with his feet but his soft moans of pleasure assured me that he was enjoying what I was doing to his legs. His cuffs and thighs were firm but I still rubbed through the muscles until he groaned with pleasure.

I tried to give his ass the same treatment (the video assured me that the muscles there were in need of the same careful treatment) but it took all my power to stay away from anything too sensitive. I wanted Pok relaxed, not aroused. I just didn't know the effect on me would be so profound.

Only, the deliberate act of trying to find and ease his tense muscles helped me regulate my breathing. The erection I was sporting was a lost cause. But I continued massaging his back from top to bottom. Working his shoulders and arms and feeling his body relax as the tension eased out of him and moved into me.

Pok turned readily when I asked him to flip over. I realized I'd been conning myself because his cock was standing erect like a flag pole. Yet his breath was steady and even. That reassured me enough to start the same process on his feet again. It was much easier to get to them in this position and whenever he moaned in pain or pleasure it spiked through my body like the touch had a two-way signal and I was getting zapped every time I touched him.

Concentrate. I admonished myself.

I rubbed over his shins and tight thighs. Passing over that waving appendage and run my oiled slicked hands over his abs and chest. Then his shoulders and arms again ending at his palms. But I knew he was fighting to keep still. From the moment I noticed his cock, I could feel him fighting the desire to do something. But I wasn't going to let him.

I finally paid attention to the one part of him that needed my touch the most. Stroking his cock, the oil acted as a lubricant as he slipped in and out of my fit. Rolling his balls gently, I could hear his catches of breath whenever I touched a particularly sensitive spot. Stroking beyond them, I teased his perineum, then his entrance. He tensed for one long-held breath only to let it go in a satisfied sigh when I continued teasing him the way he'd teased me so many times before.

"Would you let me get in here?" I asked him experimentally.

The strangled moan followed by a rapid nod was unexpected. I hadn't considered the possibility that he could want me like that. I'd always let him lead. He was so much better at it. But now that the thought had entered my head, it wouldn't leave. I had no intention of going any further than a massage. Pok still had to compete the following day. But I was going to store that information for later.

Right then, the only thing I wanted was to see him come. The combination of teasing his hole and stroking his cock, getting him closer and closer to the edge. Ashamed of myself for working the tension back into his body after doing such a good job of helping him get rid of it.

"Tong, please...I want..."

He tried to pull me towards him but I resisted. I didn't stop teasing his entrance. Sliding that lubricated finger into him. Losing my rhythm momentarily as I searched for that sensitive spot inside him. Listening to the sounds drawn from him with relief when there was none of the discomfort. His harsh breath and soft moans raising goosebumps on my skin. The trickle of sweat was as much about the effort I was putting into pleasuring him as it was about resisting my own desire.

Then I found his prostate.

"Tong, please, just fuck me...please."

The constant litany fell from his lips over and over again as I stroked him inside and out. There was no warning except his shout of release. The violent spurts of cum shooting from his body and coating his chest and abs. The expulsion, a testament to how intense his orgasm was. I stroked him through it. Feeling the pulse of his cock and the contraction of his passage.

He was spent and completely relaxed.

He barely noticed when I withdrew. Just a small gasp of acknowledgement. He was already half asleep when I returned from the bathroom to clean him up but he wasn't so far gone that he didn't reach for me and pull me close. I thought he just wanted to hold me so I allowed it.

Only to hear him whisper, "You're going to pay for that."