6. Pok

I didn't want to let him go. I didn't want this moment to end. But we were both exhausted. I had every intention of pulling out but when I tried his body kept me there and I eased back into him. The ease with which I slid into him made us both moan.

I collapsed on top of him. Letting him take all my weight for a minute while I got my brain to get back in control of my body. Only then could I finally move away. But it was still hard.

He looked debauched and I hated the satisfaction that came with knowing I was the cause of his heightened colour and his shaky breath and the way little tremors went through his body. There were marks where I had kissed him or held on too tight. But I was well aware I was spotting a few marks on my body as well.

Tong gave as good as he got...when he wasn't overthinking everything.

It was hot but I could feel a cool breeze coming in from the door and I spread out next to him so I could feel more of that cool air on my skin.

"We need to get cleaned up," I said even though I had no plans to move.

There was no way we were going to get any sleep if we didn't. He sat up. Moaned loudly and tried to lie back down. Then he jumped off the bed. At first, I had no idea what was going on. But his embarrassment reminded me that I hadn't used a condom. He was probably so uncomfortable. The assumption was confirmed by the wet spot on the duvet.

He looked like he wanted to die. I couldn't have that. He had nothing to be ashamed of.

"Don't worry about it. I'll take it to the laundry tomorrow. You need to shower first." I said pulling him with me into the tiny bathroom.

I didn't let him think about what was happening. I turned on the water, glad for the hot spray even though I had been prepared for it to be cold. I grabbed the soap and lathered his loofa and took to the task of washing him—gently.

Only when he was clean did I wash myself. He tried to leave but I didn't want him thinking too hard about what had happened without me there to change his mind. It wasn't a mistake. It wasn't wrong. It was what people in love did. And whether he knew it or not, I loved him.

I reached for him. The desire to kiss him was so strong but I wasn't sure what he was thinking. I couldn't help looking at his mouth. The answering arousal catching me by surprise. I didn't even know I could get it up again after the intensity of our first orgasm. But I was even more surprised when I felt his answering response.

"Remember the last time we were like this?"

He looked like I had hit him. His erection flagged. Then other parts of that memory came rushing back. The way I had used him. The anger I had poured on his head. The way I had thrown him out after I was finished. The apology for my behaviour stuck in my throat. But I had to let him know I was sorry.

Words wouldn't come but I could show him. Touching him. Loving his body. Kissing all the places I had put marks and visited with my anger. I soothed his body with my touch. Palming his erection like it was precious; fragile. I don't know whether he understood what I was trying to say but his body seemed to know.

When I kissed him, he kissed me back. Sought me out. Held me in place as he plundered my mouth like he was making up for all the lost time. I wanted this and when he sucked my tongue in his mouth, it felt like there was a direct connection between our mouths and my cock.

I wanted him to touch me. I wanted to touch him. I drew his body closer to mine. Bringing our erections together. Stroking them in unison. Feeling his hardness rub against mine. I couldn't breathe but it didn't matter. I was already lightheaded from the joy of being able to do this with Tong.

He was moving with me. Straining to get more of the friction and I tightened my hold on us. Watching him in awe as he gave in to the pleasure. His orgasm shooting from him. The evidence coating my hand before the spray from the shower washed it away. He was holding on like his life depended on it—depended on me. His face pressed into the crook of my shoulder. His breathing, raspy and rapid.

I couldn't help it, I wanted to be inside him again. When I told him that his eyes event wide but he didn't stop me when I pushed him out of the shower. Or when I flipped the duvet and pushed him down on top of it. I wanted to lick every drop of water off his skin. The way his body glistened, inviting both hand and mouth to take a sample.

He was on his stomach and even though I liked seeing his face I was afraid that I'd come too fast. So I held him down. Teasing his entrance, glad that the shower hadn't washed away all my cum. He was still stretched but his body tensed up at my penetration.

I spit in my hand again. Using the saliva to coat my cock before pressing into Tong's body. He was so tight. I was so close. He seemed to know it because he arched his back, giving me more access and it undid any effort I could have made at being gentle. I thrust hard. My groan of reaction matched by his cry of, "Ahh...fuck."

The vocalization matching my movements like a cheer squad. Their effect on me so intense, it felt like I wasn't in control of what I was doing. I felt like I needed to be deeper and the only way to do that was to go deeper. To thrust harder.

He egged me on. Reaching backwards with his hand to touch me. His body welcoming the plundering. I wanted him to come too. I have no idea why that was so important. I wanted to feel him break. To get past that stoic exterior to the soft centre I knew he had.

I wanted to touch him but it took some doing to lean forward enough and still maintain my leverage. But I was able to grab his cock. Creating a firm sheath he could move through. My thrusts causing his thrusts. Both of them causing him to scream my name over and over again.

I was blind to everything but the need to come. So desperate for it, I could taste it. All my senses geared towards that final outcome.

He came before me. His ass spasming with his contractions. His cock spurting in my hand. There I was, held captive by his orgasm. Unable to move when his insides tightened. I didn't need to. I was done. My orgasm hit so hard, it felt like my brain was trying to come out through my cock. I knew he felt it. He cried out again and again in time to those fiery spurts of my cum inside him. The combined stimuli driving us both higher and harder than before.

I came to my senses slowly. He was cleaning me off with the edge of the duvet. The evidence of our union in more than one spot. I'd get it cleaned for him. But the only thing I needed now was him. He moved slowly (and I knew it was because I had been rough). Getting between the sheets. He turned his back to me like he always did.

But he didn't know.
He didn't know there was no longer any room to be what we had been.

This was a new us. I would make sure he understood exactly what that meant.