9. Tong

"I don't have to go to the pool now, I had practise this morning. I told you..." Pok said, making himself comfortable on the mattress instead of leaving like I thought he would.

"You did? When?"

"That's why I left so early this morning. I left you a note...on top of your phone. After I turned off your alarm."

Wait. That was a lot of information coming at me all at once. He was practising in the mornings? He had left a note? He'd turned off my alarm? I hadn't slept through it as I thought?

"You did what?"

I went to the bed and checked where my phone had been and sure enough, tucked behind the milk crate was a post-it note with Pok's distinct handwriting.

It read: I told Coach I'd be there for the morning practise. Sorry to leave like this but you look so peaceful. Rest for today. You need it. I'll bring you lunch later. But call me if you need anything before then."

I held it up to him and he smiled sheepishly.

"I saw you in our common class but you left before I could talk to you. It was harder than I thought to track you down. Although I probably should have camped out at the library." He said with a smile, and I could tell he was remembering our encounter in between the many bookshelves.

"I have reports to write." I protested.

"Right. And on that note, I will see you later."

He came over and dropped a peck on my lips before taking his bag and walking out. I was left stunned. What the fuck was going on?

It took me ages to finally settle down to work and when I did, the very first question stumped me complete.

"P'X you didn't have to drop this off, I would have picked them up tomorrow."

"I was in the area. And you don't look like that great." His concern was irritating but I couldn't tell him that. Not even when he added, "Don't burn out. Get some rest."

"Sure Phi. Thanks again," I said waving him off.

I was just about to enter the building when Pok grabbed my hand. "You're back already?"

"You sound surprised," Pok said through clenched teeth.

"You said you were giving me two hours. It's only been an hour." I knew because I had been trying to calculate how much I could get done before he came back with dinner. I was already behind schedule.

"You were checking?" Pok asked as he guided me to the elevator and pressed all the right buttons.

"Yeah...I run into a problem and needed some help."

"And you called your senior."

"Technically I posted it on the first-year line chat but yeah, he saw it and gave me his notes," I said, waving the bound sheaf of papers P'X had just given me under Pok's nose.

"Why would he do that?"

"He was in the area."

I opened the door for us and dropped the notes on my makeshift work area and turned to Pok. He had put the bag with two Styrofoam containers on my counter. He turned and braced himself against the ledge. He was staring daggers at me.

"Are you stupid or do you think I am?"

"What?"

"You call your phi here when you know I'm not going to be around and I'm supposed to be fine with that?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Did you fuck him? You didn't do it here...so, did you do it in his car?"

"Pok...what is the matter with you?"

"Is he better than me? Or does that even matter?"

"Pok, stop..."

"Why? It's not like we haven't already done this."

The menace was so real. The anger terrifying. I needed to get away from him but he wasn't letting up. Above me, like he was, he had the upper hand. He could use his weight to pin me down and I would not be able to get away. There was only one chance and I took it.

Kneeing him in the groin and pushing him off when he doubled over in pain. I didn't make it to the door before he was on me again. I had no idea how it had come to this. We were having a perfectly civilized conversation and now, Pok was acting like a crazed animal.

He didn't hit me. He used his tie to bind my hands behind my back then threw me back onto the bed. I landed heavily; my bound arms useless at breaking my fall. This time he was prepared because he situated himself between my legs. I struggled even harder when he started taking my clothes off.

"Stop."

I don't know what it was but he finally heard me. He looked down at where he'd opened my fly. My shirt was pushed up to my shoulders where my bound hands prevented its further removal. I have no idea what else he could see but I was too scared to speak.

"I'm sorry."

I couldn't respond. The fact that he wasn't moving didn't invite much trust in what he was saying.

"I don't know what go into me."

Was that it? He wasn't even going to try and explain? Of course not. That would have been too easy. His hand traced a line from my sternum to my exposed underwear.

"You are so beautiful."

The words were more potent than the touch and he knew that. His fingers slipped into the waistband of my boxer briefs. The sensitive skin, the teasing that didn't quite get where I wanted it to. The way he was looking at me. Like every reaction fascinated him. I was trying to be stoic. To appear unaffected by what he was doing. But I couldn't help it when his fingers brushed close to the head of my cock. Close but not quite and I couldn't stifle a moan and I couldn't stop my eyes from closing against the knowing look he gave me.

His hand on my thigh was firm and he was doing the same thing. Rubbing from my knee towards my crotch but never close enough to what I wanted. He leaned forward and kissed my stomach. He was so close and I jerked forward. Trying to get more of the sensation.

When he finally put a hand on my cock, the strangled cry I let out was a shock even to me. He pulled at my pants and I automatically brought my legs together. Helping him pull them off. My underwear followed quickly. I was exposed.

It hit me then, he was manipulating me. Playing me. How stupid was I? Was there an end to it?