26. Pok

I was equal parts excited and exhausted.

It had the strange effect of making everything feel like it was moving in slow motion around me. I had won two of my races for the day. I had qualified for all the others. I was taking home four new medals with the possibility of two more. There would no longer be a gap on my wall where I hang the proof of my achievements.

That was awesome.
The rest of it wasn't.

I wanted to crawl into bed and sleep. Tong insisted we get some dinner first. Food was necessary and I was glad he forced me to the restaurant. I just wasn't up to the conversation. I would have flopped straight on the mattress when we got back to Tong's room but he stopped me before I hit the surface.

"This is for you," he said showing me a bottle of oil after he'd laid a bath sheet over the duvet.

I had no idea what he was up to but I let him take off my clothes. I pulled him in for a kiss but he wouldn't let me. What was with the mixed signals? My question forced me to pay attention to what was happening and there was no desire riding Tong. He looked calm and focused. It was easy to follow his lead when he drew me to the bed and pushed me down.

"You were amazing today. But you still have a full day tomorrow. So let me help you relax."

"What are you thinking?" I asked turning my head to get a look at him.

"I need you to trust me," he said pushing me down so I couldn't look at him anymore.

With my head on my arms, I was sure I'd be asleep before he got around to whatever he had in mind. I was that tired. Tong had other ideas.

The first warm trickle of oil on my skin was strange but that was part of Tong's plan. Starting at my feet he started a systematic kneading of all my muscles. Some places made me gasp and others made me moan. But there were a few places where his deep massage made me groan in a combination of pain and pleasure.

He worked the tight painful spots until all the tension eased out of me. He was very thorough. I had no idea that a firm touch could be so sensual. I didn't know that the pain of having aching muscles kneaded and pounded could be so pleasurable. I definitely didn't know that having someone—no, Tong—touch me like that would be so hot.

It got a thousand times hotter when he asked me to turn over. I may have been able to hide the evidence of my arousal but he was staring right at it. But I didn't want him to stop what he was doing. It took some effort but I kept my breath steady. Instead of clenching, I forced myself to relax.

It wasn't easy when he was right there.

He had covered my entire body and I was ready for him to tell me I could sleep since he was done. But he surprised me. Using the massage oil as lube, he fisted my hard cock. Giving me the stimuli I had been craving. Working some of the tension back into my body. He rolled my balls in his palm and I parted my legs to give him better access. Exposing the most sensitive parts of my body to him.

Tong wanted me to trust him. It was time to prove it.

His strokes were steady. Pulling out of me moans and sighs; gasps when he found a sensitive spot, groans when it was so good I thought I might catch fire. He didn't stop there. Deeping further between my legs. I pulled my legs together but that only served to trap him there, not stop him. Not that it mattered. He was adroit enough to tease my entrance and the sensitive gap between my balls and ass until I was seeing stars.

"Would you let me get in here?" He asked.

There was no point in denying it. He was already there and I wanted him to keep going. I watched his eyes widen and his mouth fall open. Did he doubt me? I wanted to show him he had all of me. there was nothing I would keep from him if it was in my power to give. I didn't get to see it.

He pressed hard against my perineum while stroking me with a firm hand. The breath rushed out of me as pleasure rushed in. It was white-hot and undeniable.

"Tong, please...I want..." I begged.

Reaching for him. Pulling him close. I wanted to feel his body on mine. To know he would hold me down and not let me float away. But he wouldn't come. He was too busy playing my body like an instrument. Teasing my entrance, sliding a lubricated finger inside me where no one else had ever been. Keeping me on the edge with the constant unrelenting slide of his fist over my cock.

Were those sounds coming from me? The harsh breath, the moans and groans? The desperate pleading?

I needed Tong to put me out of my misery. To let me breathe; let me fall. I have no idea how he knew what I needed but his fingers grazed against that sensitive spot inside me and I was no longer myself. I was desire seeking its own satisfaction. He was the instrument of my annihilation or my exaltation.

"Tong...please, just fuck me...please." That wasn't just an expression.

My throat was sore from how loud I cried out for him. My body was overstimulated and overwhelmed and still, he kept me on the edge. I couldn't fight him and I couldn't flee from him. That left falling into him. Falling into the web of wonders he'd woven around me. There was no distinguishing the parts of me from each other. I was one massive ejaculation of sound, semen and sensation.

Tong kept stroking me. Milking me of everything I had to give then demanding more. The shivers and shudders lasted much longer than it took me to catch my breath. The aftershocks wracking my body long after my cock had softened and slipped from his grasp. I was nothing more than a pile of goo.

He cleaned me up. I could remember that. I could also remember holding him tight and breathing him in because I needed that moment of comfort. But I was too tired to do anything about it. I satisfied myself by reminding him that I wouldn't always be so tired.

"You're going to pay for that," I told him.
It was up to him to decide if it was a threat or a promise.