29. Tong

I bent to pull off his sock and he helped himself out of his shirt. The only thing between us was my boxers. I was reluctant to take them off; suddenly very aware of how he looked. But he was also drunk. I wasn't about to take advantage of that again. Not even when I could remember what it had been like when he'd lost control and could no longer pretend he didn't want me.

That felt like an eon ago. So much had happened since. But my desire for him was just the same.

"Are you just going to stand there," he asked leaning back against me forcing me to take more of his weight.

"I need you to shower so that you can get in bed and sleep."

"With you?"

"Yes. We're going to sleep together."

"And you're not going to leave."

"No, I won't."

"You promise?"

"I promise I won't leave tomorrow morning until you wake up."

It was as specific I could get because leaving that promise wide-open left me feeling too vulnerable. I wasn't ready to make that decision. I definitely wouldn't be making it while either of us was drunk. I turned on the water, letting it wash over us. Setting the temperature just low enough that it wasn't cold but it did enough to cool us down.

Pok tried to turn and face me but I wouldn't let him. "I want..."

"Shh...it's okay. I'm right here." I reassured him. "I'm not going anywhere just let me take care of you."

"You've been doing a lot of that recently."

"You needed it and I'm here for you. Just relax and let me do it."

He turned his head and I kissed him on the mouth. Holding his body in place as I ran my soapy hands over his chest and abs and cock. Watching the suds flow down his body where I wished I could put my tongue; put my mouth. I stroked him.

Felt his hardness.
Heard his breath.
Felt the tension in his entire body.

I kissed his neck, his shoulder. Held on to his hip and looked down at his ass, trying to remember why I was wearing shorts instead of letting my cock rest in his crease. I wanted him so much but holding off my desire was part of the thrill. Trying to figure out how long I could last before it became too much.

Pok currently didn't have the same problem. My hold on him was firm enough that he could move in and out my fist at his own pace. The sounds escaping from him were incomprehensible and yet I understood every word, every feeling, every sensation. When his orgasm overtook him and he cried out in pleasure, I knew that feeling too. I had felt it and I would feel it again—just not right then.

I turned off the water and did my best to rub most of the water from his skin before wrapping him in a towel. I took off my wet boxers and wrapped myself in another towel. I guided Pok to the bed and tucked him in.

"You promised," he said.

"I'm just turning out the lights." I reminded him before doing just that and lying down beside him.

I knew he wasn't asleep yet. Getting as close to him as I could, he turned into my arms and I drew him onto my chest, tangling our feet and holding on to him. I could hear his breath evening out as he started drifting into sleep. The same feeling coming over me but there was something I needed to say before it all went black.

"Congratulations. I hope this was everything you expected it to be."

~

I woke up with a start to the sound of the door slamming. Sitting up in bed it took me a moment to figure out where I was. It came back to me, along with the spike currently trying to make its way out of my skull. I was never going to drink again. Until the next time.

"You're up."

"Yeah. Was there someone at the door?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to slam it. It was just a delivery. I bought you breakfast."

"Are we going to eat together like you'd planned before?"

"Absolutely. But first, take these." He said handing me two painkillers and a glass of water.

I took the tablets and drank the entire glass, easing some of the thirst left over from our night of fun. Then he put a tray in front of me and rather than the usual Thai fare there was toast and steamed eggs. I was trying to figure out the best way to get Pok to look away while I got dressed. He didn't look inclined to leave and I had to pull the duvet around me just so I wouldn't feel exposed.

"You got this as take-out?" I asked taking a bite of the eggs.

"No, I made these. I got the coffee from the best coffee shop I could think of," he said presenting me with a large coffee. "I thought you might want something better than instant."

"Thanks," I said truly appreciative of the effort he had gone to make our breakfast special. I took a sip of the coffee. It was so good. "I hope you're going to join me," I said before taking a bite out of the piece of toast.

"Most definitely," He whispered next to me then headed back to the kitchen and came back with his plate.

We had breakfast together and, in that moment, I was glad I'd kept my promise and stayed.

"So do you have anything planned for today?" He asked.

I was momentarily confused because I hadn't considered what would happen after breakfast. "Not really. I was going to head back to my room and see if can get organized before things start next week."

"But you can take more time off if you want, right?"

"I guess...I figured since I wasn't going home and we had your thing, I could do something useful with my free time..."

I hated how awkward I felt with him. Everything sounded normal but there was a current of something else between us and it was making me antsy. I couldn't decide if it was better to run out of the room and never look back or go back to sleep and hope the world had righted itself when I woke up.

"Yeah...that makes sense. I guess...I hoped we could do something...you know. Before we have to go back to class."

"Oh...do you have something in mind or do you want me to come up with..."

"Leave it to me."

"Okay."

"Great. Now that we have that out of the way...I have a bone to pick with you."

My heart skipped a beat at his words. Was this what I had been sensing all along? I wasn't sure what I'd done wrong but he didn't seem upset. Why couldn't I read his mind so I didn't have to keep trying to figure out what he was thinking?

"You've been taking care of me in more ways than one and on my last count I realised..."

He took the plates and cups and put them away. Then turned back to me with a devilish smile and that was even worse than wondering if I had done something wrong because it meant he was planning on doing something wrong right then.

"I realised I owe you three orgasms."