31. Tong

"Can we...go?"

"Yes," Pok answered and started to get up.

"Wait...I have to...uhm..."

He sat back down and I was very suspicious of him when he looked around even though he'd already done enough without a care for other people. He put his hand between my legs and even though I squeezed them, that only served to keep him trapped there.

"No. Oh god...Pok, please...stop. Not here. I'll do anything if you just..." I was panting desperately. Holding on to him unsure if I was trying to stop him or hoping he wouldn't. I was so close to losing control.

But he surprised me even more when he whispered right into my ear, "Anything?"

That's what he was taking away from this? I had no idea what I had set myself up for but he was dragging me out of the theatre before I could protest the manhandling. Not even my uncomfortable gait was enough to get him to slow down.

"Your place is closer," he declared when we stepped into the taxi. I didn't realise the significance of what he meant until he said, "You have to give him directions."

I told him where to go hoping to God he already knew the building because I didn't have enough sense to keep up running directions. I was like a live wire, vibrating from the energy zapping through me, thanks to Pok,

"You could have waited," I whispered, hiding my head against his shoulder.

He was hugging me back but that just made things worse. "I thought I could wait. I had every intention...I'm sorry."

But he wasn't. Not really. Something he demonstrated when we got to the apartment building a short while later.

"Get up there," he ordered and I wasn't standing around to debate with him.

My room was just as I had left it but I didn't take the time to look around. Neither did Pok. He slammed the door behind him and turned to me.

"Take it all off."

I wasn't about to pretend I didn't understand what he meant. I took off all my clothes. Standing naked before him, there was nowhere to hide and I knew he could see everything I had ever tried to keep from him. The way he looked at me telling me without words that he liked me—perhaps more than a little bit.

"Lie down."

I was on my back starting up at him. Watching as he took off his clothes one by one. I was making no secret of my appreciation for his body and he loved it.

"You said I could do anything, right?"

"Yes?" I answered doubtfully.

"I'm going to make you come."

That wasn't exactly new information. But there was a certain menace to the way he said it. Like he was out to prove a point and I just had to take it. That wasn't new information either.

He caressed my side from my foot, over my hip and to my waist. Then he made his way down my body. This time palming my hard cock for a moment before he parted my legs and made himself comfortable between them. Drawing our bodies together so we were touching from knee to chest.

He kissed me then. A slow sensual touching of his mouth on mine. Only to let me go and tease my neck with his teeth. I held on. Willing my body to relax. To at least remember to breathe. But it was hopeless. I could only gasp in the rare breath when my body was tense, waiting for the next touch, the next kiss, the next thing Pok would do to turn me into mush.

He stroked and stretched me. Keeping me so distracted I couldn't have told him who I was. I knew there was something I was supposed to be doing. Something I wanted to say to him but that was lost to the feeling of him entering me. Filling me up so completely and yet it wasn't enough. Only when he started moving did it feel like he was truly there with me. That we were one in this.

He held my face and kissed me even as he fucked me. Holding me so tight, it felt like I was sinking into his body even though he was the one who possessed me. I felt safe and wanted and that knowledge together with everything he was doing to me finally pushed me over the edge.

I was coming hard but he didn't stop moving. He rode me through my orgasm. The continued stimuli driving me further and further into the feeling until it felt like my entire body was one overwhelming sensation. Only to spike when he found his release. His orgasm drawing another from me even though I was sure I had nothing more to give.

The greying around my vision was wanted as I welcomed sleep.

I don't know how long I was out but Pok wasn't having it.

He shook me awake, "I'm not done with you."

"Hmm? Okay," I mumbled, not fully conscious. There was a part of my brain that was so attuned to Pok, it didn't need more than one word from him to know what was needed. "What do you want?"

"I've been thinking about it since the massage you gave me."

"Thinking about what.

"What you said...about taking me."

I held my breath. He couldn't know how much I had thought about it. But I hadn't known how to broach the subject.

"Do you want to do that?"

Whenever I had thought about it, it had been theoretical. The massage had been about getting him to relax. Using the tools at my disposal to get him to come because I knew it would be the easiest way to get him to release the tension he'd been carrying around. I used whatever I had at my disposal.

What he was asking was completely different. Not just because we had never done it before but because I was afraid he wouldn't like it. I couldn't bear to have that experience only to have it taken away. But he was looking at me with such eagerness, there was no way I could refuse. I wanted this. I wanted to give him this. Yet when it came down to it, all I could do was nod.

"Okay."

Did he mean what I thought he meant? "Okay?"

"Yes...?"