10. Pok

The way he kept trying to get closer and run away from my touch was funny. But there was no doubt he was enjoying what I was doing to him. Stroking his hard cock. Making sure to tease the distended vein and the glans and watching as he lost his breath and moaned my name.

"Ahhh...please."

"Do you know what you look like? When you're holding back even though I know you want to come. When you're waiting for me."

I thought he would protest my arrogant assertion but he didn't. I could feel the pinpricks of reaction on my skin. The arousal shifting so suddenly from playing with him to wanting to put my mark on him. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the tube of lube I'd bought on my way here. I hadn't known what was going to happen but I wasn't about to risk hurting him like I had the night before.

I coated his cock and continued stroking him slowly. Wanting him to remain on the edge while I stretched him with my slick fingers. Tong reacted exactly as I had hoped. He went from holding back to fucking himself on my fingers and into my hand. Moving between the two in the hope of getting more of the stimuli I was giving him.

He cried out when I pegged his prostate. Shuddered and moaned when I teased his slit with my thumb and spread his precum over the head of his cock. I didn't want to let go but I needed to get my clothes off. I needed to be inside him. To feel him. To share in this on a visceral level.

"Are you still sore?" I needed to know how to approach this or if I was going to at all. I was not going to hurt him again—or ever. "Are you hurt from yesterday? Because..."

"It's okay. I want..." He pushed down on my fingers.

"Tong, be careful."

"Isn't. That. What I. Should be. Telling you?"

His words were punctuated by gasping breaths.

"Don't stop me," I warned him.

I couldn't stand it if he did. Yet, if I was true to my word, I would have to. I calmed myself down. The deep breaths, the visualization. I wasn't going to rush this. He needed something different from me and I wasn't done apologizing for losing my mind earlier. I could have taken him with the same vigour as the night before. It would have been good enough to get us off. But he needed to know I was ready for things to be different between us.

I was gentle with him. I moved deep and slowly. Like honey rolling down a gentle incline. I kissed him over and over again. Any part of his body my mouth could reach was anointed. Tong would lose his breath on a sob or a sigh and I would draw a grasp from him when I thrust into him. I watched him give up on staying in control.

I loved it when he relaxed and just let him hold on to the both of us. I stroked him and moved inside him. Kissed him and caressed him. I might have been the one making all the moves but he was the one anchoring me to reality. Without him, I would drift away. I'd be lost.

Tong was struggling to get some leverage, reminding me that I had bound his arms. I moved him onto his side. But I didn't want to be behind him. I straddled the leg that was on the mattress and pulled the other over my hip. It opened him up in a different way and the new angle was that much better because I could move with ease and jerk him off at the same time.

He moved with me, undulating his hips in time to my thrusts. The move making me see stars. Tong didn't even know what he was doing to me. He moaned when I stroked him. Fisting his cock and making him cry out. I was so desperate to come, but I didn't want this pleasure to end.

Then I felt him lose his rhythm. His pleasure becoming mine as his body spasmed around me. His cock pulsing in my hand as he coated my hand, his chest and, thankfully, his still half-on half-off shirt instead of the duvet with come. I rode him through his orgasm. Smaller movements that pulled me closer and closer to the edge even though I didn't want to fall over. Then he moaned my name and I couldn't hold it anymore.

I was coming so hard it felt like both my heads exploded. The way his body held me tight; greedy for my come, only makes the feeling more intense. I couldn't do anything but go with it. Let it take me wherever it wanted. And where I found myself was pressed to Tong's side with my cock still inside him even after we'd both caught our breath.

"Don't move," I told him as I withdrew from him slowly and headed to the bathroom on still shaky legs. I clean myself quickly, rinsing the washcloth, then returned to bed to give him the same treatment. I loved the sight of his debauched body. It was strange that I didn't remember putting marks on his skin but I must have because I could see the fresh red marks overlaying the older bruises.

"Are you going to untie my hands," He asked.

It reminded me why I tied him up in the first place. I knew he hasn't been with anyone else—at least not tonight. But there was something I liked about knowing he is at my mercy. I could do anything to him, couldn't I? Or perhaps he'd kick me in the nuts again if I tried. The chuckle that escaped me was as much a surprise to him as to me—maybe I had a few hidden kinks.

"No," I told him, testing to see his reaction, "if you had a headboard, I'd tie you to it and keep you here for the rest of your life."

"Why?"

I thought he would joke with me. But he was sincere. Tong was curious about my reasons and I had none I could hide and still have this with him. I told him the truth. "Because I can't stand the thought of you being with anyone else."

"I haven't been with anybody else." He assured me even though I didn't need it anymore.

"Not even your senior?" I asked just to confirm what I already knew.

"No. He's been helping me."

"What do you need help with so urgently that he feels the need to come to your house in the middle of the night? Please tell me you can see his interest in you isn't just fleeting?" I asked.

Trying to make him see what I saw. It wasn't jealousy. Okay, it wasn't just jealousy. I didn't want him getting caught up in something he couldn't get himself out of. I was even more afraid I wouldn't be there to protect him.

"He's not interested in me. I failed a couple of my class assessments. Which is bad enough when you only have three classes. I needed a little help catching up. He's been helping."

"And I bet you he's going to ask you for something in return."

"And when he does, I will happily give him whatever he wants."

"Even if it's..."

"Pok...not everyone wants me like that. Just you." I smiled at his declaration and he must have realized the implication of his words because he immediately backtracked and said, "I don't want anyone like that...just you."

That filled me with such immense satisfaction. But I was drawn back to the conversation we were having and not how good Tong was for my ego.

"Then, maybe, you should tell him that."

"How is it even going to come up? Do you honestly think that people are constantly making passes at me?"

"Just because you don't notice, doesn't mean they're not interested."

"And if I'm not interested, I don't notice."

I couldn't help the growl of frustration. He was being intentionally obtuse. If it was just to needle me, I would smack him but he looked so sincere. I wanted to believe he was right. That this was all the product of my overactive imagination. But I didn't think so.