Chapter 1

I hate the way that I live, with my mother and my four siblings Carter, Charlotte, Oliver and Abigail. I am the oldest, Our dad died and my mother became a single mother. She had a good relationship with my dad and when he died grief overtook her. Instead of focusing on her children, she made herself available to the dating market and would spend all day out with someone that she just met. The responsibility of taking care of the younger ones became my top priority even though I'm young myself. I love them with every fiber of my being but, taking care of them was a struggle I had to do everything for them even though they could do it. We had moved a lot of time and I was tired of moving around from school to school. Now my mom found a new person and once again we were moving again.

"Come on kids pack your stuff we don't have time to waste" my mom calls from downstairs.

"Mom, I'm tired of moving around all the time like lost puppies, this moving crap is really getting tiring" I'm  over moving every couple months.

"That's the last time we're moving honey I promise" my mom replied excitedly

"OK last time we are moving but if you decide to move again I'm getting my own place, it does not matter where.

I started making my way to my room when my mom called me again.

"Stella please get the kids to start packing up because they only listen to you."

"Maybe if you make time for them one in a while they will learn to listen to you" I replied snarkily

"Sweetie please don't start"

"I wasn't in the mood of arguing anyway I shot back at her.

" hey carter and Oliver get up and start packing up you heard what mom says"

"Ok" both of them says in unison. That's one of the many thing I love about them they always listen when I talk to them. I then made my way to the girls room.

" Charlotte start packing and also help Abigail pack too.

"But... I..., no but just do as I say I stated firmly. Ok she respond to me.

I went to my room and started packing the moving van will come tomorrow to pick our things. I finish packing my clothes and some of my important stuff. We didn't need to bring our furnitures because the house that were going to live in was fully furnish. I went to check on the others, the girls were finish and of course the boys didn't even started.

" put that damn game away and start packing your clothes, and you Carter start acting like a normal 16 years old and not like a child. Ok were sorry.

" that's what you get for making Ella mad Charlotte said. That's a nickname that they gave me.

I made my way downstairs to get some snacks and made my way back to my room. I took a shower, got on my PJ then I turn the TV to watch one of my favorite TV shows "Reign" then I jump on the bed. Thirty minutes later I fell asleep.

The next day I woke up at five in the morning as usual and went for a run. When I came back I took a shower and went downstairs to make breakfast. And in 3 2 1, I heard their footsteps on the stairs coming down. That's the only thing that can wake them up this early in the morning.

" good morning ella "

"Good morning, but I'm making breakfast only for me" come on all of them pouted. I'm just kidding now get your plate all of them ran at the same time. I gave them their food then went back upstairs to wait for the moving van and say goodbye to my room which I so deeply love.

The moving van came and we all left. I was in the car with my mom and my siblings. My mom make a turn to a huge house with flowers and landscaping in front, and the house was paint a creme and brown color it was very beautiful.

"Ummm.. Mom you are lost?"

"What are you talking about" I pointed at the house.

"Oh yeah that's where we're going to live.

"I was speechless, so that's where your mysterious boyfriend live. She nod at me with a big smile on her lips.

In front of the house stood a man in his mid forties, his hair was brown with few locks of white and his eyes were blue.

My mom went to him and he kiss him, hey Frank let me introduce you to my kids. This is Stella my oldest, Carter, Charlotte, Oliver and Abigail my last.

"Nice to meet you all he said, nice to meet you too I guess, I said to him.

"Come on in it's your house"

"So, Mr Frank you don't have kids?" I ask him.

" oh yes, I have two sons and one daughter. My son Blake is the oldest, he's 17 he's out for now. Colten is 10 and my youngest Mia she's 5"

"Oh, so where is your wife? Ella my mom said.

"It's okay Elaine Frank said. My wife died when Mia was 2 years old.

" I'm sorry to hear about that. No, it's okay. I guess you're exhausted let me show you your room.

My room was huge with a king size bed, a walking closet and most of all my own bathroom. It was paint with a light pink and has two huge windows, I love it. I took a showers then went back downstairs. While in the hallway, I saw a little girl crying.

I took her into my arms. What's wrong sweetie? I want to play but colten don't want to play with me he said it's for babies. Am I a baby she ask me.

" no sweetie you're a big girl. I like you she said to me. I like you too.

You hungry. Yes yes she said excitedly. Come on then I went downstairs to find all my family already there with Frank and Colten sitting at the table waiting.

"Daddy I love her, who is she Mia said. That's Stella. You got a pretty name, so do you sweetheart.

Come on sit down, we're waiting for Blake so we could eat, he's not that far away though. Okay I said

"Five minutes later a hot boy enter the room, he had black hair with clear green piercing eyes he was very beautiful I was drooling over him and in my opinion I think that all girls at his school which I will be enrolling we're drooling over him also.

We sat there chatting meeting one another likes and dislikes while eating. When we were done I started cleaning the table.

" leave them, Stella the maids will clean them. Frank said to me I wanted to do it because I always did it at home but since today was my first day in the house I let it go.

We all went to the living room, still chatting. It was raining outside and I hated the rain. It was late so I went upstairs to sleep I was exhausted. I change into my PJ and fell asleep instantly but I woke up in the middle of the night with the sounds of the lightning and couldn't fall asleep back. I lay there thinking of what my life will be. I heard the door open and there stood Mia.

"Can I sleep with you I'm scared. Sure come here, she hop on the bed and lay on my arms and she fell asleep. Ten minutes later Abigail enter the room too I just tap the bed and I knew that it was a matter of time before the others came even Carter who was sixteen I waited and I see them enter one by one they jump on my bed and sleep. I was about to fell asleep when the door open slightly and there stood Colten.

You can come I said to him. He jump next to me and I cover him with the sheet. I realize that's what it's going to be every time it rains. I fell asleep again.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

How was this first chapter, please like and leave your comment to tell me what you think. Your opinions really matters to me *_*

Please check out my new story "loving you hurts" it would mean a lot to me

~xoxo~