Chapter 4

How dare he kiss me, he can have all the girls that he likes but if he thinks that I'm one of them he's strongly mistaken. I lay on my bed thinking about what happened yesterday.

"Ella come make us cupcakes please"

"Tell Marie to make you some"

"But yours are better"

"Do you kids want to kill me?"

"No we love you too much" Abigail sweet little voice said.

I got off the bed then made my way downstairs to the kitchen. "All of you are helping me though including you Mr eat-all-but-doesn't-do-anything I said to Blake who was trying to sneak away.

I get the flour, butter, eggs, sugar, the milk and started mixing the ingredients. When I was done I wash the dishes while the cupcakes were cooking in the oven.

"Next time go to the store"

"Why would we go the store when we have you to do it for us" Blake said.

"Oh yeah, who's going to make it for you when I'm gone"

"Maria will make it for us but as long as you're here you gonna make it for us for all the time you're going to spend away."

"Little perverts" I said playfully to them.

"Yeah we love you too"

After we were done I went back upstairs to finish my home works because tomorrow was school. I finish my home woks then take a shower and turn on the TV to watch "haunted" it was eleven when I fell asleep.

The next day I went to school but I didn't want to see Luke but I knew that I will see him since I have most of my classes with him.

As usual I found Skylar waiting for me in front of my locker she hug me when she saw me and handed me a paper.

"What is that"

"I don't know someone left it there for you" I open the note to see what was in there and it said.

"Hey, Ella I want you to know that I wasn't sorry about yesterday and I want you to think about it too"

"Who is it" Skylar ask?

I handed her the paper so she could read it.

"Omg rude boy, he's so cute Stella what are you going to do"

"Nothing" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"You have to answer him Ella"

"What do you want me to say he's rude and a player. I'm just another girl in his list.

"Omg Ella calm down"

"I'm sorry sky, so school will be over in ten weeks what's your plan for then.

"I think that I'm gonna take one year off to relax what about you"

"Well I'm going straight to college, I want to be done with with my academic as soon as possible."

"That's a great idea I think I'm going to do the same"

" maybe we would go in the same college"

"That would be great"

We went to class and sit in our usual sit, Luke came and sit behind me as usual. I ignore him and continue talking with Skylar. The day pass fast as usual and I was waiting for Blake outside when he came to me. He was about to say something but I cut him off.