Chapter 5

Weeks pass and my relationship with Luke was better than ever, even though from time to time Blake would give him some pep talk about if he hurt me he would not have another girl in his life again...and that makes me laugh just watching them.

In three weeks I would be done with school and in one weeks my moms going to marry Frank it was an exiting month for me.

"Hey sweetie don't forget to put Luke and Skylar's family on the list" my mom call to me.

"I won't, mom" I was the one that was making the list of invitee's because no one wanted to do it. I didn't mind though because I wanted everything to be perfect for my mom's big day."

" kids let's go I can't wait to start tasting cakes."

"Am I one of the kids?" Blake ask me but I ignore him. When will you start treating me like an adult like you. He groans.

"When you start acting like one"

"You guys ready"

"Yes let's go" all of them yell together.

"Come on Ella we're full, and we've tasted all the cakes here so made up your mind already"

"I want strawberry" Mia and Charlotte says. Yay me too I high five them.

"I want vanilla" Colten, Abigail and carter says

"I want chocolate" Blake and Oliver says.

"So our mind is made then" we went and order a full size cake with three stages vanilla, strawberry and chocolate. Everything was clear on my list. We went home and I made dinner, everyone was humming while eating.

"You're the best Ella" Frank said.

"Thank you"

We finish eating and mom and Frank went to the backyard to relax.

"Where do you think you're going" I said to the kids trying to sneak away with them.

"Busted" mia said, she was so cute and adorable.

"Come on get to work"

All of them were mumbling something about how they hate chores but I ignore them. Then I heard my phone ring signaling a message. I ran to it because I already knew who it was.

"Hey babe what's up"

"Nothing interesting, what about you"

"Just laying in my bed naked thinking about you"

" you dirty mind I think about you too but not in the way that you're imagining"

"I know you do, you dream that you can put your hands on those six packs I have" feeling that the conversation might take a twisted turn I change the subject.

"Hey remind me to give you the invitation for your family tomorrow."