chapter 26

The screen pops up and my pictures from when I was in school with Luke, Blake and my best friend started showing. I started to scream no in my head but it couldn't get out. Then in big bold letter "will you marry me" reads on the board. I was freezes in place while Luke was on his knees waiting for my answer and everyone else was looking at me.

Was I ready to let everything that happens with Luke slide away? I don't know. Was I ready to marry him and spend the rest of my life with? Once again, I didn't know. I turn and see the kids looking at us, they are so innocent why make them suffer.

"I promise to make up for everything that I did to you, I promise to become a better person with your help. I love you Stella and I always will" Luke said. "So do you want to marry me?"

"Yes, I want to marry you" he slide the ring in my finger then gets up and spins me around while kissing me.

"Eww, daddy just kiss mommy" Kaiden said and everybody laughs. I can't believe I just did that but I was ready to forgive him and move on. I'm not a reckless teenager anymore, I'm an adult with two kids to take care of and I want the best for them. All night Mina was giving me evil eyes but I could care less. I was at the top of my world right, I said yes to the love of my life and everything was going perfectly for me.

After the party, Luke blindfolded me and lead me somewhere. There was a table with a candle on it, light everywhere and pictures of us at the one week vacation with the kids.

"This is what I want for the rest of my life" he said pointing to a picture of me and the kids laughing.

"I want that too" I whispered.

He pull me and kiss me like he didn't want to let me go. After that, we spend the rest of the night drinking wine, talking and having a good time. When the clock hit one in the morning We decided to go home.

"How about we go to my house?" Luke suggested.

"Luke we are not having sex until our honeymoon"

"Baby you're killing me" he groans. I said goodnight and then he left. I went straight to my kids room to find them asleep peacefully in their bed. I kiss their forehead and then went back to my room. My feet were killing me, I undress and then got to bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep. I was so exhausted.

"Mommy wake up" a little voice said and the bed was shaking like crazy. I already knew who it was.

"Julia stop jumping on the bed"

"Remember you said that today we're going to buy the doll for me, I want it now"

"Later baby" she listens and then exited the room. I got up, change into a long summery dress then went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"What" I said when everyone was looking at me with a grin on their faces.

"I can't believe it, you and Luke" my mom said.

"You wanted us to be didn't you?"

"Well yes, but now I'm extremely happy because you are not going anywhere else" my mom said. Come to think of it, she was right. I have to give up everything I owned. I have serious doubt right now. My phone rang and it was Luke.

"Hey babe" he said at the end of the other line.

"Hello to you too" I responded.

"How about we go out tonight, I'll pick you up at eight"

"Sorry, but today I promise the kids the whole day and I can't bail on them".

"What did you have in mind"

"I was planning on going to six flags or Downey park but I can't decide yet".

"I would love to accompany you guys but I have a meeting today and won't get out until seven"

"Well too bad but we will have fun without you"

"Try not to have too much fun without me" he said.

"We'll try, I have to go Julia is calling me"

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I said then hang up.

"Where do you guys want to go? You have two choice, Downey park or six flags."

"Downey park" Julia said.

"Six flags" Kaiden said back.

"How about we stay home since you guys can't seem to decide"

"Noo mommy" both of them said.

"Fine, i will write in two piece of paper and grandma will chose one without looking or we are staying home"

"OK" they agreed. I wrote both name down and ask my mom to choose one. She pull one out and it was Downey park. Kaiden was disappointed to see that.

"Next time I promise that we will go to six flags okay, and Julia won't get to choose only you baby" I said to Kaiden trying to soothe him.

"Okay" they ran up the stairs and into their room to go dress up .

"Blake call the kids and let's go" my little brother became so lazy now. All he does is play video games and go out with friends and his girlfriend who I hate by the way. She is a rich spoil little brat and I'm praying God that my daughter don't grow up to be like that. Minutes later all of them were downstairs and ready. Blake took the car and we left. We bought other snacks beside the food that I made, Blake picked up his girlfriend and we all went to Downey park.

"How can Luke have work to do and you don't"

"Because I cancel everything I had to spend time with my favorites little niece and nephew. I haven't done that in so long" he said.

"That is true" I responded. We arrive at the park and the line was long as usual. When we got in the kids pulled Blake toward the tubes while Blake's girlfriend and I went to put the stuffs in the lockers.

"How is everything with Luke" she asked.

"Fine, we're engaged" I responded happily while showing her the ring.

"Yeah, I was there and let me tell you that it was the best proposition ever"

"I wasn't expecting that either"

"When is the wedding?"

"We haven't decided yet" after chit chatting for a while, we decided to go checkout the wave pool. We took a dip then after minutes later we sat in the sun a little. It felt so nice to be having fun with the kids and Blake who were I don't know where. the day pass with us having fun, eat and doing everything we can to enjoy the day. After that we get in the car and went home with everybody happy