Chapter 10

Luke's pov:

I love Stella she is the most beautiful girl I ever knew. With her dark brown hair and light brown eyes. She is just beautiful and I love her like I never love anyone before. She is caring, kind, always helping people. But sometime she can be a little stubborn. What makes me love her more is the love she has for her siblings and everyone around her and the love and respect she gets in return. She was the only one that saw more in me than a rich bad boy player, and she was the only one that loves me for who I'm and not for sex or money.

"Can I talk to you" she said to me after the graduation. I could see she was preoccupied by something.

"Yeah, what is it" I said to her, but she motion in private. I led her to my car where we could have privacy because everywhere I turn there were people. We sat there for a long time before saying the words.

"I'm pregnant" she said to me. I was so mad at her because I didn't want to be a dad.

"Get out" I yell at her, without even arguing she get out of the car and I sped off. I could see her in my rearview mirror standing looking sad. I went home and find Callie one of the sluts at school waiting in my living room.

"Hey, I brought champagne so we can celebrate our graduation day" Callie said to me. I agree and we drink a few glasses of champagne.

"Wanna go to my room" I ask her.

"I thought you would never ask" she replied. I led her to my room and we started kissing and then we did everything else. In the middle of having sex with Callie, Stella enter the room and saw us. I could see the hurt in her beautiful eyes. She close the door back like she didn't see anything and run downstairs. I quickly threw a boxer on and went after her.

"I came here to get your decision and you are here screwing another girl really"

"I don't think I want to be a father and I suggest you get an abortion if you want to stay with me" I said firmly to her.

"You suggest what" I said some other stuff to her but I don't remember them clearly.

"If I have to choose between my baby and you I will always choose my baby and I promise that you will regret rejecting me and my baby and when that day come it will be too late and I don't ever want to see you near my kid and I when that day come" at that she left. All my family were looking at me madly specially my brother. I felt bad but my decision was made.

"You're such a dick head for letting her and your baby go" my brother said to me. I ignore him and went to my room to find Callie still waiting.

"Ready for round two" she said to me.

"Get out Callie"

"What's wrong baby did that whore upset you"

"Get the f*ck out and don't you ever call Stella a whore again you hear me" I yell at her. She dress herself and left. Thirty minutes later I went downstairs to find all my family ready to leave.

"Where are you going" I ask them.

"It's Stella, she pass out and were going to see how she's doing.

"Its all your fault and don't bother go see her because if she loose her baby because of you even I will never forgive you" Jeanine said to me. After that they get in the car and left.

I was left standing in the middle of the room. It really hurt me to hear her hurt because of me. Hours later my family came back and I was still sitting in the room.

"How is she" I ask them. My brother ignore me and made his way to his room and my sisters did the same.

"She's fine baby, but she has to stay in bed for two weeks under her family's care if she doesn't want to lose the baby" my mom says to me.

If Stella lose that baby she will never forgive me.

I don't wanna lose her forever.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

So, what did you guys think about this chapter. I know it was kinda short so sorry about that.

What did you think about Luke's opinion.

Comment and vote to let me know what you think about the whole chapter i would really appreciate it.

* -_- *