Chapter 13

~3 weeks later~

Today Blake was coming to see me and I can't wait to see him. I've missed him so much. I heard a car park in front of the house and I practically jump from the sofa I was sitting in. I run out the door and jump in his embrace.

"Guess someone misses me" he said with a smirk

"You have no idea how much" I said still hugging him.

"Are you gonna let me inside or what" he said while laughing.

"Oh yeah come on". I lead him inside the house and started showing him my house and the room he will be sleeping in until he went back.

"Wow, this is a very comfortable house" he said to me.

"I know and I love it" I said with a big grin on my mouth.

"I can see that" he chuckles.

Later on we both sit on the couch and order pizza which I was in the mood for.

"Can I go to the appointment with you, I want to see my nephew"

"Actually it's nephews or nieces" I said to him.

"What do you mean" he ask with a worry look in his face.

"I'm having two babies"

"You kidding right"

"No, and I don't want you to tell mom or anybody okay" I said firmly.

"I'll try but this secret is too big even for me" Blake says.

"Just promise me please"

"Okay I promise"

"Blake get your ass down here we're going to be late for the appointment". we left and get to the doctor. We sat there for a couple of minutes before they finally call me.

"Hello again ms Stella"

"Hi doctor Pearl"

"Is this the father" she said shaking Blake's hand

"No, he's the uncle" I said to her.

"Oh I'm sorry"

"It's okay"

"Lay on the bed for me please" she instructed  and I did as I was told. I lift my shirt and I could see the little bump. She pour the cold gel and started looking. I could hear their little heartbeats, it was the most musical and magical sound I've ever heard. I didn't realize but water was running down my cheek.

"Why are you crying Ella" Blake ask.

"I'm just happy, they are tears of joy" they were also tears of sadness that Luke wasn't there to share this moment with me.

"Want to know their gender" doctor pearl ask and I shook my head.

"Congratulations miss Stella you're having a boy and a girl. I was happy to have a boy and a girl.

"Where are we going" Blake asks.

"I'm going to home depot and babies store"

"Why are you going to home depot exactly"

"To buy paint duh"

"So that's why you took my jeep instead of your car"

"Yep"

We went to home depot and brought a pink and blue paint. Then we went to other stores and brought everything that a baby would need. Blake payed with most of them though, tomorrow I will be going out to buy more clothes and diapers for them. When we got home Blake and I paint the room. I paint one side pink and the other blue, when we were done I went to take a shower and so did Blake after that I made ribs and mashed potatoes. We sat in the living room eating and joking. I washed the dishes and i went upstairs to get some covers since we wanted to sleep in the living room.

Everyday we woke up, Blake would go to the beach while I went out to buy things for the babies. I was obsessed with baby stuff and everything that I saw was cute I brought them.

"Janine and Jane keeps asking where you went because they want to visit" Blake says breaking the silence that we build while watching captain america the winter soldier.

"I hope you didn't tell him because I don't want Luke to know where I'm"

"He is in great pain and I can see he loved you and still love you" Blake says.

"Luke in pain I don't think so, and how do you know that"

"We go to the same college since both of us will manage our parents businesses"

"I thought he said he was going to take one year off" I said shocked.

"I guess he change his mind" Blake says shrugging his shoulder.

"Well good luck to him" I said uninterested.

"Why are you guys doing this to yourselves" Blake said.

"we are not doing anything to ourselves. I just want what's best for my babies and the best for them is to be with me"

"What about when they are old enough to ask for their father what are you going to say to them"

"I'll think of something but for now we're good"

"El..." He started saying.

"Blake let this go please, I'm so over him" I said to him but it wasn't true at all. I don't think I'll ever get over him but I will try for my kids.