Chapter 40

On our way from home depot, we went to Mc Donald and brought food after that we headed home. We spent the whole day decorating and painting, taking a break only to eat. We could say that we only had more fun. I love it, spending time with my family seeing them so happy and together like that.

Later we all stood looking at the kid's bedroom. Moli's room was paint a light pink, two white curtains at each windows, the bed had a pink and white cover, with two nightstand on each side. A shelf full of book and toys and a little table in the middle so she could play. It was so cute. Molina seems to like it because she doesn't want to get out of the room.

Julia's room is paint a light purple and Kaiden's a dark blue his favorite color. Their rooms weren't decorated similar because all of them had their uniqueness. My phone rang and I ran to the living room to pick it up.

"Sky how are you?"
"Yes sure I will be waiting. Do you want me to do anything in particular for you" " OK then I will be waiting"

"Kids go shower, Luke can you assist them while I give Noah a bath"

"Sure" I took my bundle of joy and give him a shower. Tomorrow Skylar is coming to see me and I couldn't be happier I haven't seen her in more than six years, after I had baptized the kids. She is Julia godmother after all. We had a lot of catch up to do.

The doorbell rang and Julia ran to get it while I was fixing the table and Luke was somewhere with noah.

"Hello" I heard Julia say.

"And who might you be beautiful kids" I heard someone say and I recognize the voice right away. Skylar.

"I'm Julia and this is my brother kaiden. Are you mommy's friend?"

"Hey Julia, I'm your godmother, you are so grown up" Skylar answered.

"Really, you are pretty" Julia said grinning from ear to ear.

"Julia let my friend enter please" I said sensing that she would keep asking questions.

"You have no idea how happy I'm to see you" I squeal hugging Skylar.

"Same here" she replied while still hugging each other. We finally broke our hug and then stood there just looking at each other.

"Ella this is my Fiancée Caleb" Skylar said introducing him. He was about 5"10 ft tall with dark brown hair and Grey eyes. He wore a suit that hugged his body and looked around his thirties. Very typical of Skylar,I didn't expect nothing less.

"Come on" I said wriggling my eyebrows at Skylar and looping my arms through hers with Caleb walking at my other side. I loop my arms through his arms and lead them to the living room. At that moment Luke was coming downstairs

"Well this is my husband Luke, my twins kaiden and Julia, my new son Noah and my daughter Molina" I turn to look at Luke and all I saw is love, a lot of love.

"You have a pack house here" Caleb said.

"Yeah I know I wouldn't want it any other way" I smile proudly at my family.

"Kids go play, I'll call you back when dinner is ready."
They disappeared into their playroom and I turn my gaze back to my guests. We conversed until it was time to eat.

"So, Skylar when are you having some mini you or Caleb running around here" I asked taking a bite from my food.

"We are not planning on having kids yet, we're visiting the world for now" she said looking at Caleb lovingly.

"That's nice, enjoyed your little freedom while you can because once kids come in the picture, you can say bye to that because all you will want to do is spend time with them and not lose any second."

"I never imagined those words coming out of your mouth" Skylar said.

"What can I say, I'm a change person."

We spend the whole time joking around, telling our embarrassing moments in high school and naming our evil teachers which included Ms Kaitlyn who paired me up with Luke when I hated him and to top it all off gave us two tickets to go watch Annabelle. She was my most despised teacher ever.

After we were done eating we went back to the living room and spend the whole time joking around, telling our embarrassing moments in high school and naming our evil teachers which included Ms Kaitlyn who paired me up with Luke when I hated him and to top it all off gave us two tickets to go watch Annabelle. She was my most despised teacher ever. "I'm planning on visiting her very soon if she is not already dead."

"Stella!" Skylar said laughing. "She was a major bitch"

"Just joking, it would take more than age to kill her, you remember back in school she never took a day day off even if it was her vacation time. She said that she didn't need need it. Who doesn't need time away from school?"

"Lets face it, she was lonely I guess being around us makes her feel less so" Luke said.

"I hope she has someone now to keep her company and give the students a break from time to time."

We said goodbye to our guests promising to visit her soon too since she doesn't live that far away from me.

"I can't believe that, it's been so long since I've seen her and now she's about to get married. I guess time does fly by" I turn to look at Luke but he seems like he was in his own world.

"Luke can you put the kids to bed please, I have to clean the kitchen" he nod then went upstairs while I clean After that I went upstairs and change and go to bed.

"Are you okay" I called from the bathroom while washing my face.

"What do you mean?" He asked vaguely.

"Well I was talking to you after the guest left but you were in your own world".

"I'm sorry" I came out of the bathroom and went to check on the kids one last time. When I came back, I found Luke already in bed staring at the ceiling.

"Hey look at me" I said stroking His face. He closes his eyes than face me.

"I love you okay, whatever happens between us I love you, we may have fights and sometimes I may even take the a little too far but I love you"

"I love you too" I give him a quick lingering kiss then broke apart. He captures my mouth again and his hands immediately went underneath my night gown roaming his hands all over my body. At this point I didn't even want to protest anymore because I wanted this as much as he did. We spend most of the night making sensual, amazing love to each other that even words can't describe and then fall asleep from exhaustion.

Hey guys, I feel like it's been years since I wrote but here I'm again determined to end the book once and for all.

One last chapter to go y'all so excited. Anyway I'm sorry for the delay and being a shitty writer.

But you guys has been so amazing and that encourage me to do better.😘