chapter 19

I put my gym clothes on and went for a running jog which I haven't done in years due to the kids and today im enjoying this free time that I have. After about forty five minutes , it was about eight thirty then I head home and hit the shower. Everybody was already awake and we're eating breakfast all together.

"Good morning mommy" Kaiden acknowledge me.

"Good morning baby"

"Good morning mommy"Julia said next.

"Good morning sweetheart" " good morning everybody" I greeted to the rest of the person. I was still mad at my parents though but I couldn't be disrespectful to them. I grab a cup from the cabinet and pour some coffee in there.

"Did you guys brush your teeth" I ask Julia and Kaiden.

"Yes, mommy see" Julia said flashing her teeth to me.

"Good job"

"You still mad at us" mom ask.

"Of course I'm, I'm your daughter and you knew what Luke did to me and you still taking his side.

"I'm not taking his side, I'm just trying to make you see reasons"

"I'm an adult now, and I make my own decisions"

"Okay I won't bother you anymore" she said and resume to her breakfast. I finished eating and everybody left to their stuff leaving their mess behind. After that my mom came and started cleaning them.

"Why are you the one cleaning, you should rest mom you not thirty anymore" I reprimanded her.

"The kids don't do dishes anymore, at the minute that you left everybody change".

" I'm sorry if I hurt your feeling mom but I can't bring myself to forgive luke. But if the kids want to meet him I won't have no choice. For now I just want to enjoy my kids for myself. Not to be selfish but they are my whole world"

"It's okay honey I understand you"

"Thanks mom, now get away from the dishes and call the kids to do it. There are too many people in this house and you're too old to be doing their work."

"You think I'm old" my mom said narrowing her eyes.

"You know what I mean" we both laugh then we called the girls to come wash the dishes. they were arguing when I called them but after I mention that we were going to the mall all of them went and make the kitchen spotless. I dress the kids and we all left for the mall even Blake went with us and also he brought his girlfriend with him. She's really nice and I like her already. we left with two cars due to all the people that were going. The boys wanted to go in a car by themselves and we girls took the other one. we drove with the music loud sometimes we race the boy. Every time they were in front of us I sped up and take the front.

"you guys are a crazy family" Blake's girlfriend Lacey said.

"welcome to our crazy family" I said laughing. we reach the mall which was thirty minutes or so from the house. We walk looking at clothes and other things to buy with the kids nudging me to buy them games, candy or clothes that they liked. I brought some of the things for them but I wasn't gonna spoil them.

"I'm hungry mommy can we go eat pizza?" Kaiden said.

"We went to the restaurant inside the mall and brought pepperoni pizza for them their favorite. I wasn't in the mood for pizza so I brought a sandwich and so did Lacey. The kids were eating and balancing their feet while the older boys were talking about sports.

"I'm the beautiful one and you're ugly. you keep dropping food on your clothes" Julia called out to Kaiden.

"Julia that's not nice baby" I said to her.