Chapter 25

The next day I woke up leaving Luke in bed still sleeping. The kids were still sleeping too which is a great surprise for me because they never stay in bed that long. I went downstairs and made coffee and breakfast. After that I cleaned then went back upstairs to change myself out of the pajamas.

"Good morning" Luke said.

"Good morning to you too" I responded.

"Mommy, daddy" the kids came running into the room.

"Mommy Kaiden is a big fat baby" Julia said.

"Don't tell me you wet the bed Kaiden?" He looks down ashamed.

"I have to buy you diapers now, you did that four times in a row"

"Kaiden is a baby, Kaiden is a baby" Julia started singing and Kaiden started crying.

"Julia be quiet or go to your room. Come on now baby it's alright" I shush Kaiden. " both of you go get dress and come eat your breakfast. They ran out of the room and into their room.

"What do you want to do today?" Luke asked.

I don't know what do you have in mind?"

"We could go to the beach, and after that spent the whole afternoon watching TV and eating popcorn and ice cream with our beautiful children"

"That sounds like a great idea since today is our last day here". I can't believe that it's been two weeks already. We did as we planned and then went to bed. The next day I woke up to put everything where they belong and arrange the suitcases.

"I got something for you" Luke said while I was doing the kid's suitcase.

"What is it?" I asked.

"This" he said jingling keys in his hand.

"What is this?"

"The key to this house, it belongs to you now"

"I can't accept this, this is too much"

"It's not too much please accept it. In the bright side the kids will be happy because they love it here".

"Fine, I'll hold onto it but make no promises"

"That's fine by me" he said then gave me a peck on my lips.

"Can you look around to see if the kids haven't forgotten anything" I said to Luke.

"Are you guys ready, we will be leaving soon"

"I don't want to leave, I like it here" Julia said crying" lately she has been crying a lot.

"See you're sick, we got to go to Grandma. Don't you miss grandma.

"Yes" she said sniffling.

"Then let go see her" she got happy then went to do whatever she was doing.

"We got everything now let's go" Luke said. To tell you the truth I already miss this house. It reminds me of my own house.

We got in the car and left about two hours the kids started complaining that they are hungry. I give them food and continue our way. When we got home I went straight upstairs to the bathroom, I had to pee so bad that I couldn't wait to say hi to anyone. When I got downstairs I found Luke talking to my parents and laughing and hugging. That is so unusual for me to see but oh well.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Luke was just telling us that you guys are back together" my mom says with a big smile on her face.