chapter 30- Bad news

"What did it say" Luke ask.

"It came back negative" I said with a sense of relief.

"Now are you happy, that you are not carrying a child of me anymore"

"I never put it like that Luke"

"You might as well have, and you're talking about me hurting your feeling.

"I.." I said water starting to run down my face.

"You know what, stop with that whole feeling guilty stuff because this relationship include me and you not just you who gets to make all the decisions."

"What decisions"

"Everything Stella, every fucking thing. I can't even see my kids without your permission, we are going to get married but you don't want more kids"

"I make decision about them because they are my kids of course I make decisions about them"

"They are mine too, it takes two people to make kids not just one and right now you are being selfish"

"If you want more kids, then you can do whatever you does best"

"And what is that"

"Sleeping with other people and they will give you a kid"

"Oh so that's how you feel, why do I always feel like you don't forgive me for my mistakes" I couldn't respond because deep down I knew that I didn't completely forgave him.

"And your silence says it all. We might as well cancel the wedding since you control everything.

I exited the room and slam the door. Outside everyone was looking suspicious, its obvious they heard our whole conversation. I couldn't anymore my head was throbbing so much. I fish a bottle of pills from my bag and take Two out of it and the whole bottle spilled on the floor. My vision got a little blurry.

"Are you okay miss" one of the workers asked while I was picking the pills from the floor.

"I'm fine" " let's go kids"

[Luke]

After the whole argument with Ella I was furious. Minutes later someone knocked at my door.

"Come in"

"Gail, our eldest worker enter the room"

"Yes Gail"

"Sorry to bother you Mr Luke but your wife doesn't look good and I'm scared that something will happen if you let her drive. I got up quickly from the chair and ran after them. I was furious with her but I still love her. I don't want anything bad to happen to her or my kids.

[Ella]

Outside I was fighting to get the key in the lock.

"Mommy are you alright" Kaiden asks scared.

"I'm fine baby" I wasn't fine at all. It felt like someone was pounding on my head.

"Ella give me the keys" Luke said behind me.

"Just go away"

"You are not driving in this state,with the kids"

"I'm fine okay" he pulls the key out of my hand, put me in the passenger seat and he drove off. On every hole that the car hit responded in my head. Without knowing I was crying because it hurt that bad.

"Mommy are you okay" I couldn't respond, I was in pain. I didn't want my kids to see me vulnerable like that.

"Are you okay"Luke asked