chapter 31- marriage

"Wedding Dress on top"

[3 months later]

After discovering my whole sickness thing, i took some time off to take care of my kids and organizing my marriage. No one in my family know anything, they are just happy to see me married and so am I to see them happy and getting excited. They day they discover that it will be devastating for them but they will understand I just want to keep that little happiness. Luke hired a wedding planner but I did everything my way. At the end the invitee's list was 500. I brought my dress for $10,000. We spend more than half a million dollar in food, drinks, decorations and everything else. I wanted to contribute when it comes to money but Luke wouldn't let me. He wanted to give me the wedding of my dream and he was.

"Come on people move faster we don't have all day" I said to a bunch of people walking with flowers.

"Ella, you have to come and get ready, it's already four and your marriage is starting soon"

"But mom I just want everything to be perfect"

"You're just a control freak" she pulled me by the arm.

"You can go ms Ella I will make sure everything go smoothly" the wedding planned said. I went to get dress where about fifteen people were waiting for me. I have ten bridesmaids and Luke has ten groomsmen. They dress me up leaving me ten minutes to walk down the aisle.

[Luke]

I keep looking at my watch, I couldn't wait to see her walking toward me. She didn't want me to see the dress which leaves me with more in suspense. In ten minutes she will be walking toward me.......

"Here she comes radiant than ever, smiling in the hand of her father about to give her to me"

"Luke I give you my daughter take care of her or you will have to answer to me" Her dad said then walk back down to his seat. It took all my will not to kiss her but I had to wait. After listening to the whole speech it was time to exchange our vows.

"Ella since the day I met you in high school I knew you were the one for me" the crowd started awwing. " You change my life for the better by giving me two amazing kids. I hurt you in the past and you've forgiven me. You make me realize that our love is greater than anything. I love you and will spend the rest of my days to make you and our kids happy"

[Ella]

"His speech made me laugh and cry it was so sweet."

"Luke I've never loved anyone the way I love you. You've supported me though most and have been very supportive. Even though we were far away from each other a part of you was still with me as a part of me was with you. I will spend the rest of my days to make memories and make you happy just like you had make me happy"

"I now now declare you Mr and Mrs Patterson. You may now kiss the bride" Luke kissed me so deep I melted in his arms. After that we all proceeded to the reception. Our first dance was I got to love you by ruelle after that it was the whole big thing. Too much detail for me to get into.

"I can't believe we are husband and wife" Luke whispered in my ears while we were in the car on our way to Rome. Our honeymoon was one week. Luke wanted it to be a month but I don't want to be away from my kids for so long and also it will cost a lot to stay for one month. The room hotel was huge and splendid, we spent most of our times in the hotel room. We stayed 3 days in Rome and four days in Paris. When we came back, we brought a five bedroom, six bathroom, a large kitchen, dining, and living room house. It was perfect for our family and was fifteen minutes away from our parents since Luke didn't want to be too far from work and me too far from my family.