chapter 11

I knew the perfect way to wake up Blake . I went to my drawer and find the whistle, I get on the bed slowly and blew the whistle in his ears. He jump and fell on the floor.

"What the heck man" he said to me. I laugh my ass off every time I did that to him but today was just hilarious. I run and went to my mom's room and hide in their big closet.

"What's going on Ella" my mom ask me. "Sshhh" I said to her.

"Don't tell me you wake Blake up with a whistle again". I nod my head and ran to the closet. I heard Blake coming into the room and asking for me but my parents said that they didn't know where I was.

"Even if  you hide I will find you" Blake said to me. After several minutes I didn't hear him anymore so I walk out of my parents room and ran to my room and lock it. When I turn around I see Blake with a smirk on his face. Oh sh*t, I was about to run but he was already in front of me.

"So, what do you have to say for yourself"

"Hey Stella, the doctor is here" I heard Charlotte yell from downstairs. Saved by the doctor, Blake let go of me and went to his room. The doctor came to my room and did a consult on me and other stuff.

"Seems like everything's fine" she said to me.

"Does that mean I can finally get out of bed?" I ask even though I was out of bed days before.

"Yes you can but remember to come see me next month" "thank you very much doctor I will." I say happily, the doctor left and I put my gym clothes on, I miss running so much that I couldn't wait for the morning. I took my phone and my headphones and left. While running I couldn't believe it, Luke was running too I never knew that he like to jog in the afternoon but I ignore and run faster, but bad luck for me he saw me and ran after me. I was no match for his long legs, he grabs me by my arms, I tried to break free but his hold was too tight on me.

"Stella stop it" he yell at me.

"What do you want from me" I yell back.

"We need to talk"

"There's nothing to talk about Luke, I get pregnant you don't want the baby that's fine I can take care of my baby by myself so get out of my way". He tried to argue with me but I shove him aside and went home. When I get home I quickly take a shower and open my laptop. I was searching for a college that was far away from here as possible. I found one that was in San dusky, it was perfect. It was a 7 to 8 hours drive and most of all they accept pregnant women. I was happy because I will be as far away from Luke as possible.

during meal in the afternoon I decided to tell them. they were sad but they were also happy for me. only Blake was a little frustrated but he finally accepted. when we were done eating I went upstairs to go start packing my clothes because I will be leaving tomorrow which was Saturday. when I was done I took a shower, I threw a jeans on a pink T-shirt. I was heading out to meet the doctor so she could recommend me to doctors that are near where I gonna live. I went there and she gave me a list of doctors that were near me. I took it and went home, when I got there we all sit in the living room watching Jupiter ascending, eating popcorn, ice cream and other junks food. We were laughing and talking. I enjoyed every last minute since I wouldn't see them for a long time.

The next day I woke up at five o'clock, I went downstairs to make breakfast since I would be gone for a long time. When I was done, I went upstairs to take a shower. Everybody was up since I made breakfast.

"Y'all do know I'm the one going away right?"

"We know we just wanted to say goodbye before you go" my mom said.

It was eight o'clock,  Blake put my baggage in my car and we stand there for a while listening to my mom talking to me about what I should eat and shouldn't, she also tell me what I should do and shouldn't do.

"Mom I know you're worried about me but I'm gonna be fine."

"Okay sweetie, it's just I'm gonna miss you very much" she said while water run down her cheek which make me sad. I reach and wipes the tears away and hug her. " I'm gonna miss you too mom" group hug. We all hug all the girls cries while the boys fought the urge to do it, but the person that pained me the most was Blake. He look so broken but I didn't have a choice. We said one last goodbye and I took Akita the puppy that Luke gave me, and get in my car and left.