Chapter 21

"Happy birthday mommy" Kaiden came at me. I pick him up and he hold me. "Thank you my love" I responded while kissing his cheeks.

"My turn, my turn" Julia said while jumping. I put Kaiden down and pick her up, I give her a kiss then put her down.

"Happy birthday sweetie" My mom came and give me a hug too follow by all my other family. There were other people wishing me happy whom I didn't even know. I wonder where all those people come from. There were about sixty or more people there. I wonder where they had timwle to do all this in seven hours. When I went out the house was clean and now it's full of balloons, decorations, and ornaments. I wasn't expecting that at all. It is a very big surprise for me. I saw Luke but avoided him since it's my birthday I let it pass.

"Everybody gather around" my dad said. Everybody Gather around me while Blake gave me a chair so I could sit. Luke stood right behind me. I could smell his perfume and his gaze on me.

"We have gathered here today to celebrate the birthday of me dearest daughter Stella" my mom said. "Since she was born I knew she was and still is someone special. She is always ready to help with anything and sometimes she took my place. Believe it or not the kids feared her more than me" when she said that everybody laugh. "All she wanted was to finish school and have a career. But even though she got pregnant, she didn't let anything stop her. She move eight hours away and has her kids on her own and raise them for six years. I'm so proud of her I can't imagine of any words fit enough to describe her. I love you and will always be my baby" at the end I was crying. My mom was crying. I got up and give her a tight hugsurrounded by applause.

"I love you too mom"

"Our turn, our turn" both kaiden and julia said.

"Okay go on" I instructed them.

"You are the best mommy in the whole world and we love you very much. Everyday you give me love, food and lot of kisses. You protect us when we're afraid and take care of us when we are sick. You tuck us to bed at night and sing for until we fell asleep. That is why you're the best mommy ever and we love you until infinity" they both say. They makes me cry more because I didn't expect that from them.

"I love you guys very much too"

"We know mommy" kaiden said. We were surrounded by awws and claps after that.

"Let's open the giftsp please" Julia squealed.

"They are my gifts remember"

"Our gifts" she replied.

"The first one is from me" Blake said. I open it and it was a picture of me and him. I remember this day, he was it was a game day and after the game there was a photographer that were taking pictures, we seized the moment and took that picture.

"I love it thank you. I can't believe this picture is still here". Next up was my mom, she brought me a T-shirt. Next person was Luke. I was thinking of not opening it but I was surrounded by a lot of people an It would be rude to not open it. I took it against my better judgement and there sat a one thousand five hundred dollar perfume. My favorite perfume. Back when we were dating, everytime we went to the mall, I would spray that perfume all over me. Even if I watched that clothes you could still smell the perfume.

"Thank you" I hug him since I did the same to everyone.

"Its been so long" he whisper in my hears.

"Don't get use to it" I whisper back then broke up the hugging position so I could finish with the gifts. It was twelve and the party was still going strong. I search for the kids and found them both sleeping next to each other on a couch. I pick Kaiden up and tried to do the same with Julia but couldn't.

"Let me help you?" Luke said.

"I don't need your help"

"Please let me do it, you can't bring both of them anymore" I give up because it was true. I cannot hold them two at a time anymore. I went upstairs with Kaiden with luke following behind with Julia.

"You aways loved that perfume" he said while I change the kids into their pajamas and tuck them to bed. I kiss their forehead then got up to left but was pinned in a wall.

"Luke let go of me" I whispered. I couldn't talk loud because the kids were sleeping.

"Not until you hear me"

"I don't want to hear anything that comes out of your mouth"

"I love you ella, I never stop loving you" he said as he got closer. Now his body was completely pinning me in the wall.

"I can see that. That is why you went and got married right? You wanted to be involve in the kids life and I give you a chance but after this summer, you can say goodbye to them".

"Please don't do that. I divorced her" he begged.

"Do you expect me to care, I want you to feel what its like to feel worthless, without value. you made me feel like a slut. Do you remember what you said when I told you I was pregnant"

"I was young and stupid then Ella"

"And apparently still is. I was young too. Did I run from my responsibilities. No, because I was the one who spread my legs and let you put them inside me. Now they are my life. I wouldn't trade them for the world"

"I will do anything to get you and the kids back"

"Do you even know their full name" I question him.

"Kaiden and Julia faith Andersen".

"Exact..." He seizes my mouth and started kissing me with such a ferocity like a hungry person. I couldn't help and kiss him back. He wrap his hands around my waist and press me to him closer. He then makes his way down my neck. I push him away realizing the mistake that I was making.

"Stay away from me. You've hurt me enough already please" I got out and went back yo the party that was still brewing.

"Are the kids asleep?" My mom startled me.

"Yeah, I just put them to bed"

"What's wrong, did something happened between you and Luke?"

"I feel like I have no control over my life and I hate being vulnerable."