Chapter 9

I stand there watching with water running down my face. He turn and saw me, at the same moment I get out and run downstairs as I reach the bottom stairs he pull me so I can face him.

"I came here to hear what your decision is and what I find is you screwing another girl really"

"Ella I'm sorry but I don't think I'm ready to be a father. I suggest you do an abortion it's the best option for the both of us" he said firmly without any consideration.

"You suggest I do what" I yell at him.

"What on earth is going on in this house" Mrs Patterson said as she and the rest of the family enter after him. But we ignore them.

"Were both young Stella, if you want to stay with me that's your only option and I don't even know if the kid is mine"

"What are you talking about?"

"I saw the way Jake is around you and he clearly likes you and you're hanging all the time with him so....." He did not get to finish his sentence I slap him hard across his face.

"You son of a b*tch I cannot believe you just said that no offense Mrs Patterson "

"None taken dear"

"You pregnant" I heard Jeanine squeal.

"Yeah and evidently for your jackass brother who took my virginity away"

"You think that the kid is mine" Jake yell in his brother's face I can't believe you could ever think so low about her.

"If I have to choose between my baby and you I will always choose my baby and I promise that you will regret that you reject me and MY baby and when that day come it will be too late and I don't ever want to see you near my kid or me you bastard I taught that you had change" and from that I get in my car and left. I get inside the house crying and I bump into Blake.

"What's wrong why are you crying"

"I.. Luke.." I started to say but I pass out on Blake's arms. When I woke up I see everybody in a circle around my bed and Blake lie next to me with my head in his arm brushing my hair with his finger and from their looks they were worried. I turn to see an unfamiliar face that I didn't recognize.

"Baby this is doctor Johanna, she is here to examine you"

"Is everything okay with my baby" at this point all I could think about was the little thing growing inside of me.

"Everything is fine with the baby but you're under a lot of stress which could have a big impact on the baby. So I recommend you stay in bed for the next two week then I'll come visit you again to see how's everything's going with"

"But I can.." I began to say but blake cut me.

"I'll make sure she stay in bed Dr Johanna" at that the doctor left.

"Omg Stella you make me so scare don't you ever do that again okay" Blake said.

"Sorry" I said weakly.

" what happen" my mom ask.

"It's Luke, he doesn't want the baby he told me to abort if I want to stay with him"

"How dare he said that to you" my hands was in Blake's and I felt him squeezing my hands very hard. I could tell that he was mad.

"It's okay Blake" I said to him with a smile on my face I should have known better.

"Okay everybody get out she needs to rest" my moms said.

"I'll be back later to bring you some food" Blake said.

"Mom can I talk to you"

"Yes sweetie what is it"

"How was it when you were pregnant with me"

"Well it wasn't bad when I was pregnant with you beside morning sickness and feeling nauseous sometime. By the way you were a good baby since you were in my womb until you grew up"

*chuckle*"mom do you think I'll be a good mother".

"I have no doubt in that" she said while kissing the top of my head.

"I'll see you later before you sleep"

"Okay mom, I love you "

"I love you too sweetie" she left I take the remote and turn on the tv. I didn't want to stay without doing nothing because I knew that I would be falling into my thoughts. After hours of watching TV the door flung open and saw the Patterson's family only Luke wasn't there which I was glad for. Jane and Jeanine jump by my side and hug me.

"Girls have some manners" Mrs Patterson scolded her daughters.

"It's okay Mrs Patterson" I say happily.

"I heard what happen, are you okay" Jake said.

"Yeah, beside two weeks lying in bed we will be fine"

"I'm glad to hear that you and my granddaughter is okay"

" how do you know its going to be a girl"

"Because I know" we all laugh at Mrs Patterson. I was glad that they feel like that about me. After hours of talking and laughing Blake came in.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys, but Ella need to rest"

"O it's okay dear, Ella I'll see you tomorrow." Mrs Patterson says.

"Blake where is my food I'm starving"

"Oh sorry I forgot about that" I'm coming right back. He left the room and five minutes later he appear with a bowl of salad, water, a bowl full of fruit and some orange juice.

"Blake I need actual food not salad"

"Salad is food and you need to eat healthy for my godson in there"

I roll my eyes at him and started eating. I ate everything he brought and I thank him. I pull off the cover and sit.

"Where do you think you going"

"To take a shower"

"Ok you go but be careful"

"Ok mom" I tease him. I walk into the bathroom and turn on the water, I set it at medium I went inside and let the water wash away all my pain and stress. When I was done I put my PJ on because I wasn't going anywhere and it was night. I get out of the bathroom with a towel drying my hair. I look up and see Blake in his short and a T-shirt the way he usually sleep.

"I taught you went to sleep"

"No, I'm sleeping with you tonight"

"You don't need to Blake I will be fine"

"I'm not asking you, I'm telling you that I will be sleeping here and that's final." I knew there was no point in arguing with him so I get on the bed and pull my cover. He got on the other end of the big bed and lay there. I grab my phone from the bedside table and started texting Skylar while watching TV.

"I want ice cream" I said to Blake. He got up without complaining and went to get the ice cream. While he was downstairs I took the time explaining to Skylar what had happen with Luke. She said she would come tomorrow and I couldn't wait to see her. Blake return with my favorite ice cream, chocolate . I ate it while watching TV when I was done I set the bowl down and made myself more comfortable in the bed. Blake fell asleep after and after minute of trying I finally fell into a deep peaceful sleep.