Chapter 12

The drive was long but I finally arrive at ten o'clock since I did multiple stops on the road. I check in at an hotel, the lady at the desk was very friendly. She gave me the key to my room and I head for the elevator. I was exhausted I enter the apartment, and went straight for the shower after that I search for some kit kat in my bag and then I got on the bed. I was ready for sleep to take me to dream land when I remember that I have to call home. I turn on the phone to see multiple miss call and messages from my mom and Blake. I quickly send a text message to Blake's saying I was fine and then drifted to sleep.

The next day, I woke up take a shower and then call my mom. After that I went out to explore a bit. The city was really beautiful. Since I would stay here a while, I begin to search for a house. I wanted to find one by the ocean where I could wake up and smell the sea. I made my way to a supermarket that was nearby and brought some food that I need. I then made my way back to the hotel. When I got there I open my laptop and start searching for a house. I found multiple houses that I would go see tomorrow. I went to bed thinking how my life will change from this day on. I think about my family and Luke. In reality I couldn't stop thinking about him. I love him but when I needed him the most he back away and I would never forgive him for that.

I went to see the houses. I saw many houses that I like but one in particular got my attention. It was a two story home, with four bedroom three full bath, a living room, a big kitchen. It has a big patio in front where you can sit and relax while watching people passing by which was great and it had one in the back facing the ocean which was excellent. I love this house. I negotiate with the Realtor and got the house I was so happy. I wanted to have a place and settle down since in a few months I won't be able to do it.

I brought houses supplies only because the house was already furnished. I didn't buy anything for the baby since I didn't know what the gender is but after that I brought everything a house could need. When I was done I went to the market and stock the fridge with food. I was going to school next week and I couldn't wait.

Weeks pass and I was settling really great with my new lifestyle. Today was my first ultrasound since I left home. I went to the doctor which was about thirty minutes from where I live. I check my name at the desk and wait. After what felt like hours of waiting the doctor call my name. I never liked waiting in a hospital it makes me uneasy. The doctor took my weight and did some other things. After that, I lay down and the doctor pour the cold gel on my stomach. I was anxious but calm. I could hear the little heartbeat of the baby which made me think that everything will be fine.

I see the doctor look at her chart and at the computer monitor.

"is everything alright with my baby doc" I ask the doctor.

"not baby, babies and yes everything is great congratulations miss Stella." the doctor said to me which left me speechless.

"do you know their gender yet" I managed to say to the doctor.

"no, not yet but by the time you come back we will be able to see their genders." the doctor gave me the pictures of the ultrasound and some instructions and I left. An idea popped in my head and I took it. I went and buy a camera, I was going to videotape my pregnancy every chance I get. I brought the camera and when I get home I started the videotaping. I was going to treasure these videos and when my babies grew up, they could see themselves. I decided not to tell mom because if she knew she was going to tell Mrs Patterson which in return would tell Luke. Not that he cared though.

I was happy, stress free. Sometimes I went take a walk by the ocean and sometimes I take a dip in the ocean. I still didn't buy anything for the babies because I didn't want to buy the wrong clothes. I began my college it's my first year and I can't wait to finish.