Chapter 2

Before I knew it the alarm sound. It was five in the mornimg. I got up careful not to wake up the kids put my gym clothes on and went for a run. I came back and no one was up I went upstairs took a shower and put some clothes on and went downstairs to make breakfast as usual.

I made pancakes, scramble eggs, bacon, toast, orange juice and fruit salad. 3 2 1 and I saw them peeking through to see if it was me. Go get ready and come back downstairs when you're ready as I was speaking to my siblings I saw Mia, Colten, and Blake came into the kitchen.

"What smell so good" Blake said. I made breakfast. He was about to reach for a bacon but I smack his hands.

"Aww what was that for? You need to go get ready too and dress a little appropriately than just a boxer.

"Yep that's Ella, Carter said and she's not playing.

They all went upstairs to go get ready while I set up the table.

"You don't have to do that miss Stella that's what were here to do. A small voice said to me. I turn and see a small women. Oh it's okay I like doing chores and please call me Ella like everybody.

"Ok then" she turn and left for the kitchen. Before I knew it all of them were sitting at the table waiting. They were about to eat when I stop them.

"What now Carter whinn." We have to wait for the adults"

We're gonna wait forever.

"Stop whinning and listen when I talk to you" I snapp at him

"Sorry, but you don't have to be a meanie about it he said lowly

"What was that"

"Nothing" it better be nothing.

After a few minutes mom and Frank came downstairs and sat in their chair they were about to eat when I stopped them once again.

"What now" Blake said.

"We need to say grace before we eat" I don't need any argument just do it. We say grace, eat and then I went upstairs to clean my room. In one week vacation would be over and hello senior year.

For the whole week Blake and I went out shopping and went random places, he was a very comfortable person to be around.

The week pass by really fast and tomorrow school begun. I was scared because it was my first day at the school and I didn't know anybody else beside Blake, Carter and Colten.

This morning I woke as usual went running make breakfast then took a shower everybody was awake so I didn't have extra work to do. I gave Abigail and Mia a bath dress them then went to get dress to. Since it was September I decided to wear a short skirt a T-shirt and leave my dark brown wavy hair in their usual state. I put some mascara lip gloss and was ready to go. But as usual my lazy two brothers make it four now weren't ready.

*sigh* you guys are going to be a real pain in the ass this year. I'm driving remember so you guys better get ready or I'm going without you like it or not. I give you five minutes. I started making my way down the stairs when I heard them running behind me one with a shoe in the hand the other with his pants unbuckle and the other one with his shirt on his hands. Only colten was nice and clean out of all the boys he was the organize one.

"Come on get in the car" they all got in the car and I drive away. Since I didn't know where the schools was at I put
GPS. I drop Mia and Abigail off, then I went to school since all of us were going the same place for Blake and I it was our senior year but for the others it was their freshmen year I couldn't wait to finish. We made our way to the auditorium to get our schedules and bad luck for me I have my worst class this morning *math*

"You have any classes with me" Blake ask me.

"I don't know let me see your schedule....oh yeah we have four out of eight classes together.

"Oh good then I'll meet you there"

I was heading out when I bump into someone.

"Watch where you f*cking going"

"Rude" I said simply.

I made my way out and saw a girl standing by herself

"Hi, I'm Stella. I introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Skylar nice to meet you.

Why are you standing by yourself. I'm new at this school and I don't have friends. Well you just found one. Come on let's go find our locker she smile at me and we started walking in search of our locker.

"Have you been in this school" Skylar ask.

"No, today is my first day here too so let me see what class I have with you. I check her schedule and I got all eight classes with her.

"Yay, I'm so happy were in the same classes.

We went to our calculus class and take a seat in front of the class next to the window and Skylar sat by me. We talk about random things then someone came sitting behind me. It was an amazing smell. I turn to see the rude boy from this morning. I roll my eyes at him and turn back to Skylar. I could sense his gaze on me during the whole class but I ignore it.

The day pass really fast. I run to my locker to get my things so I wouldn't be late to pick up the kids.

"Hey Blake where are you, I'm ready to go pick up the kids". I waited then he reply back.

"I'm going to get the kids I'll meet you in front of the car and by the way I'm driving.

"Over my dead body"

"Ok then"

While waiting I saw rude boy came out. That's when I took the time to look at him. He had light blue piercing eyes and a dirty blond hair and he also look like someone that carry a warning that says stay away. He was well built and muscular. He look absolutely perfect.

"Stop staring Blake says to me and pull the keys out of my hands.

"Blake give me the keys I said while running after him. No way

"Then no breakfast for you in the morning.

"Ok, ok, you can drive today but I'm driving tomorrow.

"Deal"

"I gripp the keys from him and give one last glance to rude boy who was starring back at me. I get on the car and left. We pick up the kids and went home.

" come on let's finish the game that we started yesterday" Carter and Colten says.

"Umm excuse me, get your homeworks and come downstairs and when you done you can play.

"Okay they said to me"

"You know that you would make a great mom someday" Blake said to me

"Thank you" I said.

I made my way to my room to get some sleep.