Info!!

Full name: Ember Crystal Thrussell

Meaning: A small flame, or smoke who is about to burn out!

Age: 17 years old.

Gender: Girl!!

Born: January 21th

Status: Transfer from north academy, or a 3. year north academy student. Not sure!

Family: She is second born, into a rich family. She has a older brother too.

Looks: She is a red short haired girl with orange back hair. Has dark blue eyes, and is always wearing small ear headphones. Is dressed in a red Slouchy Sweatshirt, with a white top benide. Normal black jeans, and red sneakers boots. Has a red pendant surrounded by small almost invisible diamonds, and is hanging in a silver chain. Then she has a black belt around her waist, with her deck, Pda and stuff.

Personality: She is a loner and sometimes a lazy girl. She is also tomboyish, but it treasuring her friends really well. And then she loves music a lot. She has a lot of passion, when she opens up to people, and has fun humor.

Weakness: She can get a kind of envious of people. Not only girls, but also boys. However she is hiding it very well.

Spirit: Hayabusa knight.

Deck: warrior/Knight deck.

Bff: Jesse, later, Syrus, Jaden and Tara too.

Crush: Read the story!!