Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar Knight! part 1

Normal p.o.v.

In a classroom a teacher was standing. He was apparently having a class. He was dressed in a black suit and had a purple school uniform on. He was wearing glasses and had black shoulder long hair. He was teaching in ancient duel history. And his name was Prof. Stein. However he had a boring hypnotic voice, who made the students mostly fall asleep. 

"Which ancient civilisation can be traced back to the beginning of duel monsters!" He asked "Anyone?!". However no one answered. 

"The answer is the Egyptians!" He said and asked another question. "How many years is duel monsters from!". However no one replied again. Stein smiled. 

"The answer is 5000!" He said in his boring voice. He looked around in the classroom, but there was no one there. 

"Please read the next chapter for homework!" said Stein and closed his book. 

In the mean time. 

Jaden, Syrus, and Alexis was in the gym, looking from the edge of the top floor. 

"They have turned the gym into an infirmary!" said Syrus shocked. Jaden nodded. 

A lot of students were lying on a mattress on the floor and was sleeping.

"This is going out of hands!" said Alexis worried. The others nodded. 

"And Viper is nowhere to be found!" added Jaden and clenched his fists. "We have to do something!". The others nodded in agreement. 

Ember's p.o.v.

Time skip in the morning, at the slifer dorm. 

"Jesse! Jesse please let me in! We need to talk!" yelled Ember and slammed her hand at the door to Jaden's room. She knew Jesse was in there. 

"Go away Ember! I told you I don't want to talk to you!" Jesse's replied from the other side of the door. Ember sighed and slammed at the door again. A lot of slifer students had stuck their heads out of their different rooms and looked at her. Properly want to know what the loud voice was so early in the morning. 

"Jesse! I know you are angry but please listen! You don't know the..!".

"I told you leave!" yelled Jesse angry "I am not gonna listen to you!". Then she heard a weird bumping sound. Ember figured he had barricaded the door. Ember sighed. She knew he had filled his ears with ear plugs now. She knew Jesse. He could be stubborn. Ember slammed a little at the door anyway. 

"Ember! So it is you who is making these loud voices!"  said a voice suddenly. Ember turned around and saw Jaden and Tara walk out of one of the dorm rooms. Ember sighed. There went her last hope. She had actually hoped Jaden was in his room together with Jesse, and that he would have let her in. Tara looked at Ember. 

"Trying to talk to Jesse I see!" Tara said and sighed. Ember nodded. 

"Well he is not even letting me in!" Jaden said and sighed "And it is my room! I had to sleep together with my sister! Luckily Chazz is not here! He would have bin furious!". Tara grinned a little. Then she looked at Ember. She had slammed her head a little at the door and sighed deeply. Tara sighed. 

"Sis, what about taking Ember with you to the infirmary!" Jaden said suddenly "I will try talking to Jesse! However I am not gonna tell him anything about you and Adrian! You have to Ember!". Ember nodded and sighed deeply. Tara nodded as well and a minute after they left for the infirmary.