Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. part 2.

A,N: here is a video about this duel made by sidaliroy on youtube. I have the permission to publish them. But check his profile out. he make awesome videos. I have published others in other chapters and my yugioh seasons as well. The duel is written below as well

Tara's p.o.v.

When Tara opened her eyes once again, she was no longer at the castle. She was in a dark room surrounded by lot of glowing mirrors. She looked around. This room gave her goosebumps. She noticed that Axel and Jim was in here as well. Jim was in front of them, like when they dueled, and Tara and Axel was standing beside each other in the background. Tara however did notice that she was not bound in here.

"Jim where have we been send to?" Axel asked "Is your eye playing tricks on us". Tara saw Jim move his lips and reply Axel with something, but she wasn't listening at all. There in front of Jim was her brother. Jaden was sitting on his knees at the floor and looked defeated and devastated. Tara could feel Jaden again. She could feel the bond between them again and without any hesitation, she rushed over to him and gave him the biggest hug. Then she noticed that something was wrong. Jaden didn't react at all to her. He was just sitting there on the floor and was staring out in the air, with distant amber eyes. Tara felt so confused. Then Jaden began talking.

"I am so sorry" He mumbled out loud "What have I done? I can't believe all of this is my fault. I ruined everything and they all hate me. I just can't fix it". He let out a little cry. Tara looked in horror at her brother. Tears began falling down her cheeks as well. She was not sure why. Maybe because it hurt her to see Jaden in pain. That or because she actually could feel it. His pain, but didn't know what hurt him.

"Jaden" she whispered and shook him a little "Get a grip. I am here now. Tara your sister.". Jaden's body jerked by these words. He actually woke a little up and noticed that was Tara hugging him. He moved a little away from her.

"Who.. who are you?" He said. He only noticed her and not Jim and Axel.

"I am Tara" said Tara and felt like she was stuck by a knife "Your sister, don't you remember me Jaden?". Her brother jerked again. He looked really scared now.

"Tara, my sister?!" He got out and tears were coming out of his eye "She hates me. She doesn't want to see me. I hurt her.. I hurt her so badly". He let out another cry. As he did, the mirrors around him began glowing, showing episodes of their lives, where she actually got hurt, but never the reason why. Jim and Axel looked around as well.

"What is this?" Axel questioned. Tara sniffed a little as well.

"My brother can't remember me" She said slowly and felt like she was stuck by another knife "This is our memories, the king must have done something to him". Jaden let out a cry again and slammed his hands at the ground, mumbling stuff again.

"I am so sorry" He said "It is all my fault! I am a coward. I am nothing but a worthless coward, a shadow of a hero". Tara couldn't stand it. She moved over to Jaden once again and gave him a hug again while placing her head at his chest. He might not remember, but maybe the hug would make him calm down just a little. She just want to make his pain go away. Then she felt arms around her. Jaden was actually instinctively hugging her back, but Tara noticed he was not aware of it.

"I am so sorry. It is all my fault. I just don't understand were I went wrong. I don't get it" Jaden then said and sniffed. Then suddenly Tara noticed one of the mirrors near them was glowing up a little, and a voice from a person Tara thought she never would hear or see again, was shown in the mirror. It was professor Viber.