Who is strongest? Beasts vs. Dinos!

Tara's p.o.v.

"Please Chazz! I am begging you!" Said Tara and bowed "Please let me live in here once more!". Chazz snort coldly and turned his back against her. 

"Why in the world should I?!" He said cold "You are my arch enemy!". They were standing in the red dorm. Or in Tara's eyes, Chazz's apartment. She looked at him with puppy eyes. However Chazz didn't even look at her. He knew her tricks.

"Ahr come on Chazz!"She said sweetly "You let me stay once! And second with the light?!". Chazz snort and turned around. He had still a cold glare on his face. 

"You know that one with the light was not our free will!" He said cold "I will never in my dreams, let you in here again!". Tara sighed. 

"You did let me stay once before Chazz, why can't you let me stay this time!" She said and sighed. "I need to take care of Jaden you know!". Chazz just snort. 

"Yeah and I don't want the slacker in here at all!" He said cold "The only reason I let you stay in here last time, was because Alexis was with you, and you know that!". Tara sighed. She was almost about to tell Chazz, what she had seen in the future dreamworld with Alexis! She had bin Jaden fiance, and since he now knew what that world meant, Jaden was actually still engaged to her. He won her as a fiance over that tennis player. However Chazz had left the school at that time. However Tara did decide not to tell him. She grabbed both Chazz's hands and looked him into the eyes. 

"Chazz please!" She said begging "We are friendenemies right! If you do me this favor, I have to pay it in the future, regardless what it is! Beside love related things! Or we can just stop this fight and become friends for once!". Chazz looked at her. 

"Ah boss! Just let her stay! I know you want her to stay you are just proud!" Yellow said and appeared beside Chazz in spirit form. Chazz snort angry and hit the spirit. 

"Move you idiot!" Chazz said. Yellow grin and flew around, so Chazz couldn't hit it.

"Ah boss you love me! And you love Tara as well! Just as a friend!" Yellow stated, but then got slammed by Chazz now. Tara looked at Chazz and smirked. 

"Oh I could go down and make a call to Aster and tell him you love me!" She said evilly "Or Zane...!". However Tara stopped up and looked sad again. She had tired to forget him for the time being, but her heart was still a little hurt, when she mentioned Zane. Chazz looked at her and sighed. He was clapping her back. 

"I don't love you!" He said cold "However it makes me sad seeing you in pain! Maybe you are... but only a little... my yeah you know what I mean! Zane will return you know!". Tara smiled and nodded. Then she bowed. 

"Sorry for the threat I am not gonna use it anyway, but please let me stay Chazz! I consider you a friend, but only for a little!" Tara said. Chazz sighed and turned around again. Then he snort once. 

"Okay!" Chazz stated "You can stay, but you owe me big time!". Tara smiled at him, and suddenly hugged him. Chazz was a little surprised. 

"Oh thank you, thank you!" She said and let him go again "You won't regret this!". Chazz only snort a little, and turned his back against her again. He was a little red. 

"Yeah, yeah!" He said "Just go and take care of your dorky brother now! I will claim what you owe me another day!". Tara smiled and rushed out of the dorm. She was rushing towards the infirmary and Jaden. 

Normal p.o.v.

Axel was sitting in his room at the oberlisk dorm. In front of him was a lot of food and soda. He needed to get his energy back. If he didn't get it from all this food, he was in serious problem. He had never bin so worn down after a duel. He had found himself at the cliff, and had with his last strength walked back to the dorm, where he fell asleep on the bed. Now that he was finally awake, he just had to get his energy back. Spying on him was Adrian. He was listening to his out loud speech, and also saw when Axel returned here. He got confirmed that Axel had dueled Jaden, and they both were worn out after the duel. Adrian had a good idea what could had happened, but he still needed the analysis from Ekko first. So he could be 100% sure. However he had a feeling it had something to do with the bio bands. He was sure of it.