A battle of clashing titans part 2.

A,N: Well sorry for the wait. Here is the next chapter. Only few Chapters left. We are almost at the end of season 3 and I want to thank all who has supported me or this story from the get go. I really appreciate it and you motivated me to continue writing. :D with further ado have fun reading the story. By the way a dueling Video from Sidaliroy. check out his profile on Youtube. some awesome Amv's are there. Duel written of course as well.

Yubel's p.o.v.

Jesse: 3000Lp.

Adrian: 2100Lp.

Jesse alias Yubel smirked evilly when Exodius disappeared from the field, and left Adrian wide open. Armityle was back on Yubel's field and it was currently Adrian turn. Yubel smirked. What can he possible do now that his precious Exodius are not there?. Adrian had clenched his fist and closed his eyes. Yubel figured he was trying to calm himself down. He wondered if he was throwing the duel now.

"With Exodius destroyed, you are finished" Yubel then said. Adrian snort to that.

"We'll see" he replied, opened his eyes again and drew. Jesse's eyes narrowed. Is he actually thinking he has a chance?Adrian was staring at his cards in a long time, before he played the field spell "Fog castle". A lot of fog covered these parts and the floor. Behind Adrian a big castle appeared.

"With this field spell, my reign as king will soon begin" Adrian then told him "And yours will be finished. And to ensure that you collapse, I activate my castle's five towers". At the castle behind Adrian, Yubel could now see a gate and 5 towers standing tall and mighty there. She snort.

"I will turn them to rumble" she replied. Adrian snort.

"I don't think so. Not with my 'Fog king' on the watch" he replied and summoned a level 7 monster to the field. It had 0 att/def points. It was standing at the top of one of Adrian's towers. Apparently he could summon this monster without tribute, because he had fog castle out. Then Adrian equipped the fog king with his "royal sword". It was an equip spell card. Adrian explained that when this king was holding on to that sword, whenever this king finishes an attack, he is rewarded one crest counter.

"Now armityle" Adrian then said and looked at Yubel/Jesse's monster "Time to feel my king's steel, but before he strikes, I activate his eff. When my king goes to war both monsters engaging in battle have their att points reduced to 1".

"So both of our monsters will battle to a draw?" Yubel questioned and smirked "But remember Armityle can't be destroyed in battle. But your fog king sure can".

"Oh really?" Adrian countered. Yubel looked puzzled at him. The battle commenced. Sparks were shown between both monsters and Jesse grinned evilly, thinking Adrian's monster now would be destroyed. However instead the battle ended in a draw where neither monsters died. The only difference was that Adrian's king was standing on another tower. However at that place were the king had been standing was a orb now placed and it was burning brightly. It was called "crest burns".

"He wasn't destroyed?" sneered Jesse angry and Adrian smirked at that "But why?".

"My field spell protected him" Adrian then explained "You see Yubel the 5 towers are considered monster card zones, which means by moving my king to a new tower, he is saved but the former tower is off limit". Jesse smirked.