Background Story!!! How Jesse and Ember meet!

A,N: here is a little story before I publish the real season! Though you all should know Ember a little bit more, before the actually story! As for the picture! thought Jesse was so cute, even through he is wearing different clothes, in this chapter! Hope you will like it!!

Ember's p.o.v.

It was a normal morning. Ember was in a expensive car, together with her mother, the driver and some servants. Ember sighed. They were about to drive towards a store, to buy some new dresses, for a stupid party! Her family was the rich Thrussell family. Ember hated being on shopping trips. Her mom always drags her with her, mostly because there is no one to watch her at that time, however she didn't pay much attention to her anyway. Ember was looking out of the window. 

"Ember! You have to sit properly!" reproved her mom once again. Ember sighed. 

"Yes mom!" she only said. Her mom snort a little. 

"And you have to behave, when we return! Your brother is studying!" Her mother said and was not even looking at her. Ember repeated the same sentence again. They arrived at the shop. Her mom quickly picked an adoring kind of princess outfit for Ember, she hated it like the pest, but there were no one who asked for her opinion. Ember got just placed on a chair, while her mom was finding her perfect outfit, which could take hours. Ember sighed and was looking out of the window in the shop. She really wished she could go outside in the big city. She had never seen it, only from windows. She had never walked on the streets, only drived in the cars, from place to place. Her mother walked out of the dressing room.

"How do I look Ember!" She said and was looking at herself in the mirror. 

"Um it is beautiful!" Ember said without looking. Her mother snort.

"I know it is beautiful! But is it styling! No I don't think so!" She just said and walked back in the dressing room, together with her servants. There were no one in the store right now. Ember walked quietly over to the door, and opened it. She could feel the wind in her hair. It felt so nice! Then she saw a pretty butterfly in the sky. It was so pretty! Without even realising it, she left the shop, and followed the butterfly. 

"Hey wait mr. butterfly!" Ember yelled. However suddenly the butterfly was gone! Ember sighed and decided to return to the shop. However she had bin so fixated on the butterfly, that she didn't notice where she was running too, and now she was lost. She had no Idea were she was? Around her was a lot of buildings, and humans, and things she didn't know. Ember was scared! She began walking that way, she thought was that way, she had gone before. 

"Um someone!" She said "Mom! Where are you all!". However no one answered her call, and nobody wanted to help her either. Ember walked around for at long time. She was beginning to cry, and was not looking at where she was going. She bumped into someone, and fell to the ground.

"Hey you! Watch where you are going!" It was a voice of a boy. Ember looked at him.  He was dressed in sneakers, pierced jeans and had a blue dirty jacket on. Ember was so scared now. That she couldn't do anything, but cry. 

Jesse's p.o.v.

Jesse had just returned from the shopping district. He had two bags with food in his hands and was on his way home. His granma had asked him to pick of some things for her, and Jesse gladly did that. Second of all, he had bin hearing a strange voice lately, calling for him. Jesse knew it was a monster spirit! He had the ability to see spirits, actually since he was born, and Jesse had made it his mission to save every spirit who called to him. They were his friends! Jesse had just helped a spirit who's card apparently was tossed away, and he had picked it up, when he heard it cry. Now he was on his way home, with his new friend, when suddenly BAM, he got slammed into somebody and food was spilled everywhere. Jesse fell to the ground as well, and got angry up from the ground.