In a new dimension, new order and new rules. Jaden vs. the sky Scout.

Jaden's p.o.v.

"Jaden! Jaden! Wake up!". Jaden slowly opened his eyes and was staring into two brown eyes he was very familiar with. Jaden blinked a couple of time and was then slowly began to move. His head was aching a little.

"Alexis" he said slowly "What happened? Where are we?". He felt warm hands around him and was now leaning against a wall of some sort. The sky was dark and there were weird rock formations who could look like trees. They were trying to reach the sky. Jaden was apparently leaning towards one of them. They were as hard as a wall of course. Jaden looked up in the sky. It was apparently night now?!

"We are in the other dimension! All thought Bastion says it is not the one we were in before" She says and touched his head a little. Jaden felt a little pain when she did.

"It doesn't look like you are to bad hurt" she concluded "You got a little bump on your head, but not so bad that you have concussion. Maybe a little headache though!". Jaden rubbed his head, and then he remembered Alexis words. The other dimension thing. Everything began floating in. Jesse, the duel, Yubel, the portal and..

"Tara!" Jaden flew up on his feets "My sister? Where is she?". Jaden looked quickly around, but the only one he could see was the other friends together in a group and Bastion was sitting at the ground scribbling. Properly making a new formal thought Jaden. However he didn't think more of it. His sister was more important.

"Jaden! Jaden!" said Alexis in a loud voice to catch his attention "No one has seen your sister after we entered the portal. Bastion thinks she may ended lost in it". Jaden sneered and slammed his hand at the wall. He recalled all what had happened in the portal. All his friends beside him and Tara had been sleeping. That properly had been Yubel. She had talked to him. She had said she wanted him, but couldn't get him because they were too far apart. Jaden sighed relived. However then he remembered the last part. Jaden sneered and was slamming the wall a million times now. Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why had Yubel done this to him? Okay he had done something bad to her, but why was Tara always the one who got hurt on his behalf. It was the events with Sartorius all over again. Tara taken away from him just so he was forced to join or in situation suffer. It was not fair!

"Sarge! Sarge what are you doing?" yelled Hassleberry behind him. Jaden also noticed Jim by his side now. They both had grabbed him and slowly pulled him away.

"Hey what are you to doing?" yelled Jaden "Let me go! Let me go!".

"Jaden you are totally out of it mate" Jim said "What had that poor wall did to you?".

"It was just in the way" Jaden yelled angry and was trying to get out of their grip "Let me go, I need to get out with some frustrations here". Hassleberry sighed.

"And let you hit that wall all over again. Forget it! The wall can take it, but your poor hands can't take it. Your hands are already red and irritated. Even has blue marks on one of them. Do you want to break your own hands?". Jaden sneered angry.

"I will break all my body parts if I can bring Tara back!" Jaden yelled. Suddenly he felt a big slap on his cheek and he went surprisingly quiet. Alexis had just slammed his cheek with a high five and a red mark was shown on his face.

"Jaden pull yourself together" she yelled "You are not thinking rationally here. Can you help Tara if you have broken arms or legs? No you can't! Can you find Jesse with broken legs? No you can't! Can you stop Yubel like that? No you can't! The only one you are helping is Yubel and do you want that!". Jaden looked shocked at her.

"No I won't!" Jaden replied slowly. He had stopped fighting and Hassleberry and Jim had let go of him. Jaden shook his head a little.

"I am sorry, I just lost it right there" Jaden said and rubbed his cheek "You are right Alexis". She smiled at him and took his hand.