The forbidden ritual part 2.

A,N: Sorry for the wait. Here are the next chapter. This chapter follows Ember mostly. Just so you know.

Aster's p.o.v.

Aster was staring at the shadow who was now approaching them. He was not liking this at all. He was having a comfortable hand at Jaden's shoulder, because the boy looked a little groggy. Tara was taken care of by Zane.

"It's Adrian" Jaden said weakly when the shadow revealed itself. Jaden and Aster looked as puzzled and confused as the others now.

"You mean the transfer student?" Aster questioned and remembered the picture in Echo's locket. The twins nodded in unison. Ember looked stunned at him.

"Adrian" Echo confirmed. She looked slightly confused as well. Crowler began to smile happily at him, telling how worried he had been and other stuff. Adrian smirked by that. A smile Aster didn't like at all. 

"I wasn't left behind Crowler" he then suddenly said "I stayed. I chose to stick around". Aster was a little surprised by that.

"So you have been here all this time?" Jaden questioned weakly "Did you see Jesse?". Adrian smirked by that. Aster decided that he didn't like this transfer student.

"Afraid not" He replied and looked over at Ember and Echo. Ember sneered.

"You are lying Adrian" She said and clenched her fists "You have teamed up with Yubel. That creepy arm you have right there is the proof". She pointed at a demon arm who everyone now noticed. The twins looked horrified at him.

"No way, you teamed up with Yubel" Jaden said slowly "Like Viper and Marcel".

"Ahr, she is gonna kill me" Tara yelled scared "She will never forgive me". She hit behind Jaden while hugging his arm pretty tightly. Jaden looked worried at her. Normally he would have hugged her back and reassured her that she was safe with him or something like that. Aster knew that was normally the case with Jaden, but this time he actually didn't do anything. He instead looked away and closed her eyes. He looked like he was in pain. In the end Zane hugged Tara instead and she slowly calmed down. Adrian had in the meantime covered his arm and looked at Ember.

"You have always been smarter than people gave you credit for Ember" He replied and smiled "But I didn't lie. I have no idea where your beloved Jesse is, but I would recommend that you forget all about him. He is beyond saving". Ember sneered back.

"I know what had happened to him, thank you" she replied just as coldly "We met, but despite all that, I still love him. I would rather stay with him, than be with you Adrian". To that statement, Adrian growled angry.

"Ember, you don't know what you are saying. I can provide you with a much better life.." He replied but Ember just snort and turned her back at him. Aster sighed. There were clearly trouble in paradise.

"Fine be that way" Adrian replied and sighed "I actually didn't come here to talk to you anyway. I came here to talk to you Echo. It is so good to see you. I have been waiting for this moment". Aster could see the puzzled look on Echo's face now.

"What's going on?" she questioned a little scared and got up from the floor "And why are you staring at me like that Adrian?". Adrian smirked.

"I am just happy to see you" he said and walked closer to her. He grabbed her wrist with the demon arm "Come with me Echo". She quickly shook her head.

"I don't wanna go with you. You are scaring me" she told him.

"That wasn't a request" he replied firmly and pulled her a little away from the others.