Escaping offer you can't refuse?!

A,N: Here is the next chapter. As info, there again is no detailed duel in this one either, but I think it is still interesting. It can be a little cruel in this chapter. This chapter with Tara begins around the time with the attack on Jim and Axel's village. Hope you have fun reading it.

Unknown's p.o.v.

"Are you sure we should do this?" a dark voice said worriedly "I mean in our current state we..". However the voice got interrupted by a lighter voice.

"And let her sacrifice be in vain. No way, no how" it said "It was your own plan".

"Yeah considered that you would walk up to the main gate and challenge HIM, I figured this one was better" the darker voice said "You sure you be fine?".

"Oh I will be fine. It is the fiends you shall be worried about" the lighter voice said and grinned "They are gonna wish they had messed with another guy".

"Fine I will be leaving then, but please don't do anything rash or getting caught" the darker voice said and sighed "We either meet up at camp at midnight, where the comet burns brightest or I will find you". The lighter voice mumbled something and they both later split up.

Tara's p.o.v.

Time skip a little earlier. Around the time Skull knight attacked the village.

Tara was sitting in her cell and bored like hell. She was also tired and hungry, but that was small issues to deal with. Fresh air was coming in from the window, but the bars in it made it impossible to escape there through. Tara had tried a lot before she was like she was now. Tired and hungry. Tara took up some small stones and tossed it slowly at the wall in here. She really hadn't anything better to do after all. She had no idea on how long she had been down here. She had slept a lot, but it hadn't helped on her burning hunger and thirst. There had been no guards or servants down here at all either, so she had no sense of time whatsoever. However she knew that there was guards down here. She could hear voices, but apparently was the prohibited to be near her for some reason. Tara figured that was the case since she could hear voices, but no one was near her at all. She wished they were. Then she could at least talk to someone or tease them or something. She tossed another stone. She did however already knew who was guarding her. She could hear it on the voices. They were close by, but not so close that they could see each other. She knew it was Haou's two lieutenants. Guardian Baou and Chaos sorcerer. It was two voices you just couldn't forget. Mostly because Baou on the way down with her to the dungeon had complained quite a bit. Complained about why he should do that, why she was alive and a lot of other reasons. Tara had rolled with her eyes at that time. Chaos had been pretty annoyed at it too. He had yelled up that Baou should shut it. She had quickly figured out that they wasn't the best friends. Tara sighed and tossed another stone. Her mind wandered to thoughts about her brother. She had thought about this a lot. How could she not?! Her brother was taking over by a spirit and.. well who knows what is happening to him right now. She still couldn't believe this could happen to him. She always saw Jaden as strong, so why? Why did this happen? Tara sighed. She wondered if she should ask this spirit, this evil king, why, but then she shook his head. Nothing was for free in this world or at least she thought evil people wouldn't give her something for free. Wasn't this how bad guys operated? Tara snort. If that stupid king thought she would give in to him just because she was thirsty and hungry, then he had to see it coming. Tara knew he wanted her to serve him, so he would have to make someone feed her. She just had to patient and wait. She actually thought this king would have done more terrible things to her. His reputation had after all said he was ruthless, but if this was her punishment, then she could survive without problems. She was however a little scared about the host thing though. The king did mention that after all and she wondered what he meant. Jaden was his host as well after all. Was he gonna possess her as well? She really hoped he didn't.