Travel, Duel and a King?!

Tara's p.o.v.

"Face it Jaden. You are gonna lose this duel" Brron said and laughed. "You don't have the guts to make a stand. This is so pathetic". Jaden leg was shaken. His body was shaken, but somewhere deep inside him was a voice telling him to never give to. His willpower to fight no mater the odds. That and his anger who was boiling inside. This monster had sended his friends away and he was gonna pay dearly for it."Think again" Jaden said and sneered. He managed to get up on his feets "My friends may be gone, but I plan on staying right here. I used to duel for fun, but now I am dueling to avenge what you did to my best friends.. It is payback time!".

"Ahr!" yelled Tara and woke up screaming and gasping for air. Her head was hurting and sweat was running down her forehead. What just happened? Tara was rubbing head a little. Something with JADEN! She took a deep breath. Something happened! She needed to.. Tara then noticed some purple eyes looking down at her. It was Zane!

"Tara are you okay? You woke up screaming?" he said and roaming a hand softly through her hair. Tara could hear his voice sounded worried. Tara was shaking and was looking around. She was not sure where she was. She felt confused.

"Where.. where am I?" She asked weakly and got up on her feets. The image of the dream still haunted her mind. She needed to go!

"Tara! Tara relax" said Zane in a loud voice and placed a hand on her shoulder. He had gotten up as well and looked confused and worried at her. "You are together with me and Aster in the other dimension and are looking for Jesse remember". Tara shook his hand off her and began walking. She hadn't listened to a word he just had said.

"I need to find Jaden" she mumbled in a plain voice "He needs me! I need to find him". Then suddenly she could feel someone had taken her arm. She tried to get free. Seconds later she was pulled into a hug. Tara began seriously fighting now. She was kicking and hitting whoever was holding her. However she couldn't get free.

"Av, Tara stop!" yelled Zane and tried to calm her down "We will find your brother, but you seriously need to calm down now". Tara sneered angry.

"Let me go! Let me go!" she yelled "I need to find my brother! He needs me!". Aster, who had been lying on the ground sleeping still, woke up when he heard Tara's yelling voice. He looked groggy around, and when he saw Zane's fierce fight with Tara, he got up and looked confused at them.

"Um Truesdale what are you doing?" He asked "Any special reason you are holding her like this? Or maybe this is a new way of you two getting some couples time".

"Aster, shut up" Zane growled "Do you seriously think that? Help me make her relax instead". Aster shook wildly his head and looked at Tara.

"No thanks! Last time I tried stopping her from fighting, I got hit in my chin" Aster said and rubbed his chin "I can still feel and remember that blow. But tell me why she is fighting like this". Tara still sneered and hit Zane's arm with small blows.

"She.. is fixating on finding Jaden. I think she has a nightmare and hasn't woken up from it or something" Zane said and sneered "She looks like she can't remember me".

"Oh memory loss maybe as well?" Aster wondered "Hey Tara, do you know who we are?". Tara actually stopped fighting for a minute and looked at Aster. Then she shook her head. The boys looked surprised at her. Zane sighed.

"So what now?" He asked. Aster snort a little.

"Do I look like a doctor?" Aster replied "It is your girlfriend, do something". Zane looked at her. Tara was fighting to get free again. He sighed and did the only thing he could think of. He kissed her! Tara instantly stopped up and a little bit later relaxed.