School start and new transfers?!

Normal P.o.v.

It was the third year of duel academy. It had been a really hard and fierce second year. Everything with the SOL and the light of destruction, was finally behind them. Jaden had saved the universe, got his sister back and saved planet earth. Chazz had won the Gx Tournament, and was a blue again. However it was only shortly. Chancellor Sheppard wanted the white dorm painted blue again, so to skip his duty, Chazz moved back in the red dorm again. A new freshman had also shown up in the red dorm. It was a girl you all know so well. Blair Flanagan, and she still had a crush on Jaden, witch Jaden wasn't so happy about. Everything was at peace. However how little did they know, that Sheppard had called a better teacher (In his eyes), Thelonious Viper, which is gonna change the things around here dramatically. 

Adrian Grecko's P.o.v. 

"It's day three on board on this ship, and I am about to toss myself overboard!" said a boy, who was holding a voice recorder. He was apparently keeping diary to himself. He had purple hair, was wearing glasses, and was wearing a brown, orange coat, who resembled the school uniform at duel academy. He is having a orange belt around his waist, where his deck also are. He is dressed in white jeans and black shoes. His name was Adrian Gecko. He was looking around on the boat. 

"This should be a cruse?! Then where is the music, and the awesome parties, we are only 5 people on this boat, and the only girl, is a 500 pond alligator, called Shirley! She is always hanging out with this guy called Jim Cook. They haven't moved from the sun deck, since forever!". Adrian smiled and continued. 

"And they are the normal ones! Which is more than I can say about the teacher, Thelonious Viper! With a name like that, he can't be good news. And of course every teacher has a pet student. So say hello to Axel Brodie! He is not one of the social types. He is scary and if you are entering a fight, you definitely want him on your side!". Adrian turned off his voice recorder and sighed. He really hoped this cruse was finished soon!

Time skip. 

Adrian was holding his voice recorder again. They were close at duel academy. 

"After three stupid days, Adrian Gecko is finally reaching duel academy!" He said and smiled. "But is duel academy ready to face me!". Jim and Shirley finally moved. Jim even got up on his feets and he lifted Shirley up in the air. 

"MM ha, Blue skies, beautiful coastlines, I think we will like it here Shirley!" He said in a Australian accent. Adrian sighed. He really wished to get off his boat right now!

Normal p.o.v.

Syrus was rushing towards the slifer dorm. He was dressed in his new outfit. Syrus was now an oberlisk blue. However he was rushing towards the red dorm, because he needed to find Jaden. The opening ceremony pep rally was about to begin in less than 1 hour. He found Hassleberry at the dorm. 

"Have you seen Jaden!" Syrus asked. Hassleberry shook his head. 

"I think he was together with his sister, last time I saw him!" He said and began daydreaming "Oh my beautiful Tara! My beautiful dino Queen!". Syrus sighed. 

"Hassleberry you have to get over her!" Syrus said "Even though she is not having any boyfriend any longer, doesn't mean that she has fallen for you!".

"One day she will!" said Hassleberry determined "One day she will open her heart to me and we both will get married!". Syrus lifted his eyebrows, but he didn't say anything. He began running again. Jaden and Tara must be somewhere on this island.