Surprising Events. Secrets about the king.

A,N: Hello my dear readers here are the next chapter. However a little warning. This chapter is a little dark and cruel. But has some good moments too and secrets. Hope you will like it anyway. Please comment on what you think.

Tara's p.o.v.

Time skip. Some days after events with Baou and around same time with Axel and company at the fortress.

Tara was standing at the balcony in her room and was sighing a lot. She was looking up on the dark blue sky, and the comet once in awhile, but beside that, she wasn't really doing anything. Tara didn't want to do anything actually. She was pretty down and tired. After the time in the village, Tara hadn't been feeling up to do anything actually. Beside eating the food the servant's brought, Tara had either been lying in her bed or been standing at the balcony like she was right now. The event with the village was almost constantly on her mind. After her meeting with Zane and Aster, which made Tara happy and sad at the same time, Haou had kept his word and waited a minute. However as soon as that passed, he destroyed everything in sight. Tara had never seen so much destruction, and she even tried to convince Haou to stop this, but it had been futile. The king didn't listen to her. Tara had never seen so many people run for their life, screaming in fear and the fire.. it haunted her mind in the nights. Tara shook her head. She needed to stop dwelling on it.. she needed to do something. However Tara didn't want to leave the room and the only other thing than staring up at the comet, was looking at her deck, and Tara refused to touch it for now. It only made her remember the events even more. Beside her was the eye floating up and down as a trusted companion, which is properly also were.

"Tara! It has been three days since you locked yourself inside here" Jim commented "Don't you think it is time, you.. well you know mate.. explore the castle or something. Do something or talk to someone?". Tara sighed and looked at eye. She hadn't told Jim what had happened yet. It was just to dreadful, but the eye was not clueless. It had seen her leave with the army, and Jim could count two and two together. At least he knows that Haou had made Tara do or see something dreadful, that made her lock herself inside her room. Tara sighed again.

"I told you I am just fine" she said and smiled a little forced smile "Don't worry Jim".

"I am worried Tara" He just replied "You are clearly not fine. Whatever the king made you see and do, remember that I am your friend mate. Whatever happened, I will still be your friend. You need to talk to someone about what happened Tara, it is giving you nightmare". Tara shivered a little. She didn't reply Jim, but instead let out a little cry. Oh how she wished they were at duel academy right now, and that everything was back to normal. That Jaden was with her and they were just chilling and had a good time. They were properly at the cafeteria, and Jaden was stealing Chazz's fried shrimps. Things like that. Tara let out a sigh again. She was so lost in thoughts that she didn't hear the door open and that someone walked in. She did however notice that the eye pretty quickly flew into the pocket in her jacket. Tara didn't think much off it. Then suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder and turned surprised around. She was staring eye to eye with Haou's cold golden eyes.

"Hello Tara" Haou said in his monotone voice "How are you?". Tara clenched her fists and sneered angry at the king. Why was he here?

"Just terrible" she yelled angry at him. She could feel her anger build "And it is all your fault! I don't want to be here! I want to be back in my dimension with my brother. I don't want any of this. No more people who is disappearing and war. I just want a normal peaceful life thank you!". The king just looked at her. Then his armor and helmet disappeared and he was now dressed in that dark wardrobe, that almost made him resemble Jaden once again. If it wasn't for the black clothes and cold amber golden eyes that is. Tara sniffed a little. Haou tilted his head a little.