What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 1.

A,N: Well that was that chapter. Hope you like it. In this there will be a little weird moment for the king. Please tell me if you like it or if he is OOC. Please comment of what you think. Thanks for reading by the way.

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara was running and running. Fire was everywhere. A village was burning and the huts and houses was beginning to crumple. She saw fiend soldiers walking through the streets while the fire was burning brightly and in that moments, Tara wondered if they wasn't real demons. She could hear screams. She saw people running for their lives. Only few escaped, the rest of them was captured and forced to duel, then seconds later turned to stardust. Tara looked in horror. She was scared. She wished she could do something, but right now she was occupied with something.

"Look there she is. After her!" yelled a angry mop of humans as well as duel monsters "She is the king's little treasure. She is just as worse as he is". Tara let out a scream and tried to run faster. They began tossing whatever they came across of, but also had weapons ready in their hands. Just in case they came close enough. A stone hit her and a picture appeared in front of her. Picture of her friends. Jim who was turned to stardust. Aster, lying on the ground and was badly injured. Axel, who looked at her with a scared eyes and began running away yelling "Get away from me". Tara let out a cry.

"No, please stop. I am not like him I am not like the king" Tara yelled back. Tears were running down her cheeks. She noticed that the mop still followed her.

"If you are not, then how could you let all this happen" yelled a woman at her "You just let us all die. You did nothing to stop this". Tara let out a cry.

"I am sorry. I am so sorry. I tried, I don't want this" she replied in a scared tone "I didn't want you to get hurt. Please believe me!". However the angry mob didn't stop the attack. Tara ran and ran. At some point she tripped over a stone in the ground. She fell the mob closing in on her..

"Tara" said a voice suddenly. She looked up and saw Zane standing in front of her. He was dressed in his dark clothes and was having his cloak on as well. He wasn't smiling though.

"Zane, you gotta help me the mob they.." she looked back but the mop was gone.

"Tara why are you only running. You got to defend yourself and fight back" Zane then said and snort "Or are you gonna let your brother and the king protect you forever?! If you are then you are nothing but a coward. I don't want to be with someone like that".

"I am not a coward Zane, just don't leave me" she yelled and grabbed his arm. To her surprise, she manage to grab his arm. Zane looked surprised at her.

"Please don't leave me Zane" she begged "I love you". She had just said that when a monster, a fusion monster noticed Tara, grabbed him.

"Stay away from her" yelled a cold voice and Tara saw a person. A person with golden eyes "She stays with me. Turn to stardust". Tara fell to the ground when Zane's body slowly flashed and turned to stardust. She began sobbing while slamming her hands at the ground.

"You don't need him" she could hear Haou say. He was standing beside her now "You only need Jaden and you two doesn't need more than that. Beside me and the power of darkness". Tara shook her head and let out a scream. That was not true! No it wasn't, was it? Tara shook her head again. No you need people in your life. Other people in your life. She let out a cry again, and looked in horror when she saw Haou destroy the restly village...