The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 2.

A,N: well here is the second part! Hope you have fun! Oh and if you were wondering why Marcel is talking with bold italics, and sometimes doesn't, it's because, some places in the anime, he talks with his own voice and sometimes the eye. sometimes both! So just wanted to sort off your confusion in the future chapters!

Ember's p.o.v.

Ember had woken up and found her sleeping beside Jesse. She couldn't even remember she had fallen asleep last night. Last day Jesse had rushed after her and had placed himself beside her. Ember actually had nothing against that. The reason she ran away was so Jaden and Blair couldn't see her cry. Secondly she hoped Jesse would follow, and he did, which made her so happy. He had told her to just let all her fear out, and said that he was listening. She told him she was afraid of Adrian, being in the rich life, be like her parents, the marriage in the first place and other stuff. Jesse just listened. He was just sitting there, which was comforting. However it would be really comforting if he actually gave her a hug as well, but Jesse didn't. Ember was a little confused about that, because Jesse always gave her hugs. She thought he maybe had some problems himself, but when she asked him, Jesse evaded it quickly.

"I am going up to get us something to eat!" He just said and came back with brick jelly of some sort, who actually tasted better than it looked. Then Jesse had turned his back towards her and was sleeping. Ember had a feeling he was pretending, but she didn't want to check if it was true. She had turned her back against him as well and... Ember figured she had fallen asleep. However in the morning, she got up and walked over to Jesse.

"Jesse, it's morning.. wa..!"

"I am awake" said Jesse and got up "No need to shake me Ember! I will go get breakfast!". Then he disappeared again. Ember was a little stunned. She didn't even have time to touch him at all. It was how fast Jesse was up. What was wrong with him? She wondered. However then she heard a voice call her name.

"Ember!" it said and Ember saw Tara.. walking towards her? When was she able to walk in that normal human speed? Tara quickly grabbed her hand and smiled.

"Pinch me!" she said "So I am sure I am not dreaming!". Ember was a little confused but did as she asked. She could see the pain in Tara's eyes, but she was smiling.

"It is not a dream! Whatever place me and Jaden was tonight, it made it possible for me to walk!" Tara said and walked around Ember in a circle. "Look at my foot, whatever this black bandage is, it heals my foot!". Ember looked confused at her.

"Um you are sure you have it well Tara!" she asked "I can't see any bandages, but I suggest you take your socks and shoes on again, it is pretty cold in here!". Tara stopped up and looked down on her foot, then at Ember with a puzzled look.

"You can't see it!" she mumbled. She was about to say something more, when Jesse returned with a little bowl of some thin soup with a little rice in it.

"Um here Ember!" Jesse said awkwardly "Sorry it took so long, the line is long and dangerous as well, because people are hungry and cranky!". Ember took the bowl.

"Jesse you can see the black bandage on my foot right?!" asked Tara in a worried tone. Jesse looked down at her foot and a little bit after shook his head.

"I can't see a thing, but apparently you are barefooted and can walk! But aren't you freezing like that. You give me the goosebumps, just looking at you!" He said. Tara bit herself in the lip and seconds later she left. However they could both hear her call Jaden's name for some stupid reason. Jesse looked at Ember.

"What was that about?!" He questioned. Ember shrugged. They both began eating some of the soup. Ember was impressed with who good Dorothea could cook. Even with limited food, it all just tasted great. However there wasn't much to eat.