Fiends and Warriors. Jaden's struggling duel against Zure!

Ember's p.o.v.

Ember was staring at this giant door in front of her and was actually wondering who could have build it. It was so giant that a giant properly could go through it. Tanja and Bastion had already left the crew, and the rest of them was staring down this door.

"That is the most biggest door I ever seen" commented Syrus.

"Yeah wonder what is keeping out" Jim added. The others looked at the door. Most of them was scared of opening it, and who could blame them. In the realm with Yubel they had been attacked by monsters, turned to ghouls and well yeah, Ember knew they had adventure enough for a life time. The others began arguing if they should open it or not. Ember on the other hand was following Jaden with her eyes. He had walked over to the door and was about to open it.

"Hold on Jaden" Syrus said when he saw what he was doing "We don't know if Jesse is in this world or not. Let alone if your sister is". Jaden smiled and pushed the door.

"Oh Jesse is in this world alright" He said "I can feel it in my guts. As for Tara, my connection is getting stronger when I just touched the door. She is in this world alright". The others looked at each other and shrugged. The door moved aside and a interesting scenery was shown in front of them. A dark blue sky was the only thing they first noticed. When they then had gotten used to the dark glowing light (not that dark you couldn't see a thing), the first thing Ember saw was a deserted village or the remains of a village. Most of the houses had giant holes in it.

"Let's take a look at this place you guys" Jaden said slowly and walked through the door. The rest of the crew followed seconds later. They all looked around.

"What is there to look at?" Chazz said and snort "This place is a dumb and it smells like one too". Ember grinned a little at Chazz's stupid joke. Atticus stated the obvious. That this place was deserted. Ember wondered what happened. Why was this village destroyed?

"Look up there" said Alexis slowly and pointed in the sky "Is that a shooting star?". They all looked up in the sky and Ember saw this huge comet. It was glowing brightly in the sky. She wondered if it in some way was this worlds sun.

"A comet" Jaden said and actually smiled "Tara told me the world she was in, had a comet in the sky. I was right she is in this world". Ember smiled. Then she hoped his hunch with Jesse was correct as well. Suddenly a loud scream filled the air and Ember was almost jumping 10 meters because of fright. She turned around and saw Jim looking up in the sky, with true horror shown in his face. Everyone turned towards him, looking really worried at him. Ember rushed over to him.

"Jim you okay? Something wrong" She asked and had taken his hand to make him relax. Jim looked slowly at her, then at the others. He moved his hat a little.

"Sorry mates I am okay. I just got a little bit wobbly there for a sec" He said "I must have been looking up to fast. It is these comets, I just can't take my eye on them". The others looked at him and smiled. Apparently they bought this explanation.

"Well we just need you to tune down a little" began Hassleberry.

"Did someone say tune. Why do you feel like hear it?" Atticus replied and had his ukulele in his hands now. Ember sighed a little. She wondered why in the world he took that thing with him in another dimension. After was Alexis stated, he was terrible at singing. Ember turned his gaze back at Jim. Everyone had forgotten his scream he did a second ago, and they were now planning what to do next. Ember on the other hand looked worried at Jim. She had noticed something the others hadn't. She had seen sweat pearls on poor Jim's face, and he still looked shaken.